Divergence Convergence for indicators
This indicator builds divergence/convergence for any selected indicator.
The indicator has two basic line drawing methods (**):
- Peak search on fractals without waiting the closure of the wave (MODE = each_bar_peak)
- Wave search for peaks after crossing the "ZERO line" of the indicator (e.g., "zero line" for RSI = 50.0) (MODE = WAVE_bar_peak)
Basic settings include 17 standard indicators included in MT4 terminal, to which you can add any of your indicators for free.
The indicator has a built-in alarm in case a signal appears.
Standard indicators included in the settings (indicator number (*)):
- AC (Accelerator Oscillator) (MODE = each_bar_peak / WAVE_bar_peak)
- AD (Accumulation/Distribution) (MODE = each_bar_peak)
- ADX (Average Directional Movement Index) by MAIN LINE (MODE = each_bar_peak)
- ATR (Average True Range) (MODE = each_bar_peak)
- AO (Awesome oscillator) (MODE = each_bar_peak / WAVE_bar_peak)
- BearsPower // (MODE = each_bar_peak / WAVE_bar_peak)
- BullsPower // (MODE = each_bar_peak / WAVE_bar_peak)
- CCI (Commodity Channel Index) (MODE = each_bar_peak / WAVE_bar_peak)
- DeMarker (MODE = each_bar_peak / WAVE_bar_peak)
- Force Index (MODE = each_bar_peak / WAVE_bar_peak)
- Momentum (MODE = each_bar_peak)
- OsMA (Moving Average of Oscillator) (MODE =each_bar_peak / WAVE_bar_peak)
- MACD (Moving Averages Convergence/Divergence) (MODE = each_bar_peak / WAVE_bar_peak)
- RSI (Relative Strength Index) (MODE = each_bar_peak / WAVE_bar_peak)
- RVI (Relative Vigor Index) (MODE = each_bar_peak / WAVE_bar_peak)
- StdDev (Standard Deviation) (MODE = each_bar_peak)
- Stochastic (Stochastic Oscillator) (MODE = each_bar_peak / WAVE_bar_peak)
- WPR (Larry Williams Percent Range) (MODE = each_bar_peak / WAVE_bar_peak)
Main Indicator Settings
- Ind_MODE - number of the indicator (*), for which divergence/convergence is calculated
... followed by enumeration of all indicators with their individual settings (MODE_0, MODE_1, ...).
- MODE - the type of construction of divergence / convergence (described above (**)). each_bar_peak / WAVE_bar_peak
- language - notification language.
- Bar_Limit_calc - the number of bars from the current one for calculations.
- MaxBars - the maximum number of bars between the peaks.
- MinBars - the minimum number of bars between the peaks.
- Indicator_fractal - bars to construct the indicator fractal. Number of bars spaced from the top.
- Price_fractal - bars to construct the price fractal. Number of bars spaced from the top.
- DC_Down - the bottom line color.
- DC_Up - the top line color.
- Global_Variables - enable data output concerning the last line to the global variable of the terminal (for an Expert Advisor).
- use_Sound - sound notification.
- Music_name - sound file name.
- Use_Alert - data window.
- Use_Mail - e-mail notification.
- Use_Mobile - notification to the mobile terminal.
- Audio_notification - audio alert of the signal arrival.
Before launching the indicator, you should install the indicator selected in the settings (Ind_MODE = ...). The installed indicator, in its turn, should have the settings selected in MODE_ ... subsection. MultiIndiDC (Divergence Convergence for indicators) indicator should be launched aftterwards.
If you have an indicator which you want to add, just write about that in the Comments.
when MODE = "each_bar_peak" - you can choose to use a central line for filtering signals or not, an example in the comments with screenshots
2) added indicator OBV_for_Homebase (by request of homebase)
3) added indicator MFI (Money Flow Index) (by request of iestafalcon)
4) added indicator buffer containing the type of divergence (1 = class A (buy) 11 = class A (buy) 2 = class A (sell) 22 = class B (sell))
2) Added indicator OsHMA / EntropyMathMCD at the request of gshcherbak.
3) Line calculation mode selection changed to the drop down list each_bar_peak / WAVE_bar_peak.
4) Added the audio alert of a new signal arrival Audio_notification = true.
Indicators are available in the "Comments".
The indicator is available in the comments section.
- Added ability to draw lines without the presence of the VZO_Alert_1_01 on the chart.
2. Added a short description to the settings window of the indicator.
3. Added indicator VZO_Alert_1_01 (by Christina Li. Copyright Rick Caughell) upon the request from COGSx86.