Price Lines Indicator
The Price Lines Indicator (PLI) indicator places the upper and lower signal lines on the price chart. Once these lines are reached, a corresponding audio notification will be generated. The notification can be in the form of a simple alert, and as a sound alert with custom audio file.
- Width Alert Line - the width of signal lines on the price chart.
- Line Distance - the distance in points form the current price, at which signal lines should be created.
- Upper Alert - the upper signal line.
- Upper Price Line Color - the color of the upper signal line.
- Lower Alert - the lower signal line.
- Lower Price Line Color - the color of the lower signal line.
- Sound Alarm - playing a custom audio file when the price crosses signal lines.
- File Name - the name of the audio file as "***.wav". The file should be added to the Sounds folder of the terminal.
Note: to stop playing of a sound file, you can install to the terminal an additional script Sound Stop from the list of products and run it when the sound is to be stopped.