The Flying Galender
The Flying Galender is an automated trading system designed for working with more that 20 pairs. A certain algorithm is used in trading. This is a trend-based robot, which tries to find the most favorable areas for entering the market, and then opens orders.
It also features the ability to filter significant news and a module to stop trading during high-impact news releases.
The trading system does not use: averaging, the principle of order grid construction, hedging. Only order may be open per pair.
You can select more effective parameters in the process of trading.
- Url - link to monitor the news from the investing.com site.
- TypeEnter - order type.
- Risk - automated calculation per deal.
- Lots - custom volume of trade positions.
- Indent - distance from the price to place limit orders.
- StopLoss - maximum allowed loss level.
- TakeProfit - maximum profit value.
- SpreadMax - maximum allowed spread for opening positions.
- StartTime - time to start trading.
- StopTime - time to stop trading.
- StopTimeFri - time to stop trading on Friday.
- Comments - comments to orders.
- Magic - unique magic number of orders.
- Filling - type of order execution by the broker.
- ProcessingNews - enable processing news.
- ShowNewsSymbol - show news for the symbol.
- ProcessingSymbol - process news for the given symbol.
- ShowNewsLowVolatility - show low-impact news.
- ShowNewsAverageVolatility - show medium-impact news.
- ShowNewsHighVolatility - show high-impact news.
- ProcessingNewsLowVolatility - process low-impact news.
- ProcessingNewsAverageVolatility - process medium-impact news.
- ProcessingNewsHighVolatility - process high-impact news.
- BeforeNewsTime - the number of minutes before the news release to disable trading.
- AfterNewsTime - the number of minutes after the news release to disable trading.
- ClosePositionBeforeNews - close positions before news releases.
- ClosePositionBeforeNewsTime - the number of minutes before the news release to close positions.
- DeleteLimitOrderBeforeNews - delete limit orders before the news release.
- DeleteLimitOrderBeforeNewsTime - the number of minutes before the news release to delete limit orders.
- NameBase - name of the graphical object.