MQLTA Supertrend Multi Timeframe
MQLTA Supertrend Multi Timeframe indicator combines the Supertrend detected on multiple timeframe to confirm the trend of a pair.
This indicator requires you to already have the FREE indicator MQLTA Supertrend Line to work https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/25951.
How does it work?
The indicator checks the status of the Supertrend in all your selected timeframes showing you the result in an easy-to-read table.
How to trade with Supertrend Multi Timeframe indicator
Ideally you want to Buy when the Supertrend confirms an Uptrend and Sell when the Supertrend confirms a Downtrend.
- ATR Multiplier - the lower it is and the more sensitive is the line, meaning it will follow the price more closely
- ATR Period - Period of the ATR used for the calculation
- ATR Max Bars - Number of bars to draw the lines to
- Candle shift to Calculate the Supertrend - if you want to calculate the Supertrend for previous candles
- Enable Timeframes - To enable or disable specific timeframe result
- Enable Notifications - To Enable or Disable the notifications
- Notify in - To set if notify in Trending or Uncertain situation
- Notification Interval - Specify the minimum interval between notifications
- Send Alert Notifications - To enable or disable on screen alerts
- Alert Sound - To select the alert sound
- Send Notification to Mobile - To enable or disable the app notifiations
- Send Notification to Email - To enable or disable email notifications
- Draw Lines - To enable or disable the display of lines
- Draw Window - To enable or disable the drawing of the window
- Horizontal spacing - distance of the window from the left border
- Vertical spacing - distance of the window from the top border
- Indicator Name - Prefix of the objects on chart
If you like this tool please take a minute to leave a review.
If you have suggestions to improve it please send me a message and we can discuss it further.
Feel free to visit my profile and "Add to friends" https://www.mql5.com/en/users/mql4autotrading.