MTF Heiken Ashi MA
- Brian Lillard
- Version: 7.0
- Updated: 19 January 2023
MTF Heiken Ashi MA is a multiple timeframe Heiken Ashi & Moving Average indicator.
Fully customizable for advanced & unique Heiken Ashi & Moving Average calculations.
- Multiple timeframe making it a great tool for trend and confirmations.
- No repaint is possible making it a great tool for scalping strategies.
- Tails are not shown in this evaluation of the traditional calculation.
- Timeframe = PERIOD_CURRENT - timeframe of Moving Average.
- MA Period(# of Periods) = 10 - periods of Moving Average calculation.
- MA Method = 0 - Simple, Exponential, Smoothed, Linear Weighted.
- MA Price = 0 - Close, Open, High, Low, Median, Typical, Weighted.
- There are two buffers for this indicator of 0: Low and 1: High price
- One buffer value should be higher than the other to generate a signal.
- When the low buffer value is greater than the high buffer value, sell.
- When the high buffer value is greater than the low buffer value, buy.
- Please be sure to leave any ideas, tips and suggestions in the Reviews section and they may be included.
- Improvements to the system could be at any time, so we suggest that you possibly backup your copies.