The indicator draws two regression channels, and also draws trend lines and finds bullish and bearish divergences between the price and the oscillator. You can choose from 20 indicators: (Accelerator/Decelerator, Accumulation/Distribution, Average Directional Movement Index, Average True Range, Awesome oscillator, Bears Power, Bulls Power, Commodity Channel Index, DeMarker, Force Index, Momentum, Money Flow Index, Moving Averages Convergence/Divergence, Moving Average of Oscillator, On Balance Volume, Relative Vigor Index, Standard Deviation, Stochastic Oscillator, Relative Strength Index, Williams' Percent Range).
If both channels are directed upwards and there was a buy divergence, it's a buy signal (the signal can be checked on other indicators). Or vice versa.
- Select indicators - select indicator (20 indicators are available).
- Period - select the indicator period.
- Draw channels on/off - show or not regression channels.
- Color 1 channel - color of the first regression channel.
- Color 2 channel - color of the second regression channel.