Safety Zones EA
The Expert Advisor is based on the so called recovery zones. When an order is opened, a zone is formed; if this zone is broken, a hedging order with a multiplied volume is opened.
It means that an order is either closed with profit or is recovered upon zone breakout. The EA is provided with two trading panels and news filters.
- Automatic trading - five trading strategies to choose from, additional trend filter using ParabolicSAR.
- Utility mode - you open orders according to your own strategy using the built-in trading panels, the EA will do the rest.
Types of Zones
- Static recovery zone
- Fractal dynamic recovery zone
- Type_of_work - EA operation mode.
- Strategy_for_Auto - strategy for the automated mode.
- Trend_Filter - filter of signals in the auto trading mode.
- Start_Lots - initial lot for a group of orders.
- Magic - Magic Number of orders.
- Slippage - slippage in points.
- Multiplier_Type - order multiplier type.
- Multiplier - the multiplier for the Multiplier_Lots mode.
- Add_Lots - increase of subsequent orders for the Add_to_Lots mode.
- Maximum_Lots - the maximum order volume in lots.
- Maximum_Spread - maximum allowable spread for order opening in points.
- Recovery_Zone_Type - recovery zone type.
- Step - step for the recovery zone, in points.
- Orders_Type - type of recovery orders used.
- Maximum_Orders - maximum allowable number of orders per window.
- TakeProfit_Type - take profit or trailing type.
- TakeProfit_Volume - profit volume in the deposit currency for the take profit.
- TrailingStart_money - profit volume in the deposit currency to start trailing.
- TrailingStep_money - trailing sensitivity.
- Order_Comment - comments to orders.
- SendMessage - allow sending messages to notify of order closure.
- Use_StopLoss - enable/disable stop loss for a group of orders.
- StopLoss_in_money - stop loss om deposit currency.
- Use_TimeOuts - disable order opening at certain hours.
- Start1 - the beginning of the first time interval for opening new deals.
- Stop1 - the end of the first time interval for opening new deals.
- Start2 - the beginning of the second time interval for opening new deals.
- Stop2 - the end of the second time interval for opening new deals.
- GMT_Offset - Time zone (GMT);
- Use_News_Filter - enable the news filter.
- SourceNews - select the news source.
- LowNews - use pauses during low-impact news.
- LowIndentBefore - pause before the news release in minutes.
- LowIndentAfter - pause after the news release in minutes.
- MidleNews - use pauses during medium-impact news.
- MidleIndentBefore - pause before the news release in minutes.
- MidleIndentAfter - pause after the news release in minutes.
- HighNews - use pauses during high-impact news.
- HighIndentBefore - pause before the news release in minutes.
- HighIndentAfter - pause after the news release in minutes.
- NFPNews - enable the Non-farm Payrolls release.
- NFPIndentBefore - pause before the Non-farm Payrolls release in minutes.
- NFPIndentAfter - pause after the Non-farm Payrolls release in minutes.
- ProfitTextWrite - enable the output of the order group profit on the chart.
- period_CCI - CCI period.
- applied_price_CCI - price used for CCI calculation.
- period_MA1 - first MA period.
- ma_method_MA1 - first MA averaging method.
- applied_price_MA1 - price used for the first MA calculation.
- period_MA2 - second MA period.
- ma_method_MA2 - second MA averaging method.
- applied_price_MA2 - price used for the second MA calculation.
- period_ADX - ADX period.
- applied_price_ADX - price used for ADX calculation.
- Minimum_Value_ADX - ADX Min Value for the signal.
- For working with the news filter, it is necessary to add following links to be added to trusted URLs: http://www.dailyfx.com/ and http://ec.forexprostools.com/
- You should only open one trader, and the Expert Advisor will do the rest.
- The Expert Advisor applies order multiplier, which refers to aggressive trading strategies. Before running the EA on a live account, test its parameters to calculate the risks.
- Fixed bugs when closing orders.