Uni Scalper unifies trend trading and scalping. It trades fully automatic EURUSD, GBPUSD and EURGBP. Though working in M5 chart, orders are opened when a new hour starts, when unforeseeable heavy price moves are rare. Therefore, the StopLoss can be small. Only if the price move in the preceding hour was strong an order is opened. Uni Scalper earns on a small reversal when a new significant low or high is reached or goes with the trend when a significant price level like a former high or low is in reach - as those levels often attract like a magnet.
Uni Scalper doesn't need a super fast internet connection like many other scalpers, but the spread should be low. No set file needed, no grid, no martingale, every order with stop loss.
(For a correct backtest in M5 chart the D1 chart must also be open - the EA takes data from it)
- UTC - timezone setting of broker. The default set UTC=2 means London time+2.
- Lots - lots for each opened trade if not Autolots.
- AutoLots - automatic lot size.
- MiniLots - if set to true, automatic money management works in steps of 0.01 lot.
- MaximumRisk - how much % of account free margin is set to risk for each trade.
- StopLossBuy - distance of stop loss from order open price in points for buy orders.
- StopLossSell - the distance of stop loss from order open price in points for sell orders.
- HourStart - hour when the EA starts opening orders.
- HourStop - hour when the EA stops opening orders.
- HourFriClose - to avoid open positions over the weekend, hour when the EA closes open orders on Fridays (disabled if set to 24 or higher).
- MinuteFriClose - minute when the EA closes open orders on Fridays.
- magic - magic number.