The SuperArrows MA indicator displays on a price chart the moments, when the close price exceeds a threshold value which depends on the market volatility. The signal is not redrawn on fully formed bars. The confirmation of the indicator signal is the price movement beyond the high/low of the bar on which the signal appeared.
The indicator is a logical continuation of the series of indicators ( SuperTrend AM , Market_Pulse_AM , Fine_Trade_AM , Fine_Zig_Zag_AM , HyperSignal_AM , FT Mod A AM , ATR_Skalper_Signal ) using the market volatility in calculation for reducing the number of false signals.
The indicator parameters
- Ind_Sensitivity (>0) - indicator sensitivity value;
- Ind_Period (>0) - market volatility calculation period;
- Ind_BarsCount (>-1) - the number of bars the indicator is displayed on;
- Alerts - show a dialog box containing user data;
- Text_BUY - custom text for a buy signal;
- Text_SELL - custom text for a sell signal;
- Send_Mail - send an email using an address specified on the Email tab of the options window;
- Subject - email header;
- Send_Notification - sends push notifications to the mobile terminals, whose MetaQuotes IDs are specified in the Notifications tab.