MA Trend Catcher
MA Trend Catcher is an Expert Advisor based on two moving average indicators. It works in two modes. In aggressive mode, EA will place orders in every second depend on MA direction. While aggressive mode turned off, EA will only place orders during MA crossing or price pullback from MA. All orders are sent using pending order buy or sell.
This EA does not use dangerous techniques like martingale, averaging, or hedging. It is available for all pairs, also can be set on any time frames. It is recommended to use a broker with 5-digit quotes, low spread and low commissions.
- Expert Name - EA name and trades comment.
- Magic Number - EA identification number to identify trades.
- Show Info - Show info.
- Text Color - Info text color.
- Aggressive Mode - Aggressive mode on/off.
- Fixed Lot Size - Fixed lot size.
- Activate Auto Lot Size - true if you want to activate auto lot size calculation.
- Auto Lot Risk - Risk calculation to calculate auto lot size.
- Stop Loss - stop Loss.
- Set SL at the beginning - true means send orders with SL, while false means send orders with no SL then modify SL later.
- Trailing Start - Distance to trigger trailing.
- Trailing Step - Distance to move SL.
- Slippage - Slippage.
- Max Spread Allowed - If spread goes higher than this value, EA won't trade and delete all pending orders.
- Pending Order Distance - Pending order distance from current price.
- Pending Order Expiration (in second) - Pending order expiration in second.
- MA1 Period - Fast moving average period.
- MA1 method - Fast moving average method.
- MA1 applied price - Fast moving average applied price.
- MA1 Shift - Fast moving average shift.
- MA2 Period - Slow moving average period.
- MA2 method - Slow moving averages method.
- MA2 applied price - Slow moving average applied price.
- MA2 Shift - Slow moving average shift.
- Volatile currency pairs.
- No slippage broker.
- Low spread.
- Low commissions.
- Zero freeze level.
- Account leverage at least 1:100.
- 5-digit quotes.
- 24/7 VPS hosting with low latency.