Cosmic Diviner Trend Entry
This unique multi-currency strategy simultaneously determines the strength of trends, entry points and levels of profit for each transaction. The indicator can determine entry points on any trading period from M1 to D1. For the convenience of users, the indicator renders the entry point (in the form of an arrow), recommended profit levels (TP1, TP2, TP3) and a recommendation to exit the market (in the form of an orange cross).
The Take profit levels (TP1, TP2, TP3) are automatically calculated for each trading period, depending on the volatility of the currency pair on which the indicator is set.
The strength of the Global and Local trade trend is calculated using a variety of author formulas and algorithms. This allows you to determine the entry points to the market in the most qualitative and efficient manner.
- Global Time frame (Recommended to choose an older local TF) - global trading period, we recommend using for a period or two more than the selected Local Time frame
- Global Trend Power % (Recommended from 60% to 100%) - global trend power of the trend to determine entry points
- Local Time frame (Recommended to choose your working TF) - local trading period to determine entry points
- Local Trend Power % (Recommended from 60% to 100%) - local trend power to determine entry points
- Alert and Sound
- Only Sound
- Template Indicator
- Push-notification Enter - true/false
- Push-notification TP1, TP2, TP3 and Close Order - true/false
Features of strategy
- Cosmic Diviner Trend Entry - indicator never repaints
- Entry points:
- The green arrow is a signal to buy
- Red arrow - signal for sell
- Take Profit levels:
- Level TP1 - First Take profit Scalping TP
- Level TP2 - Second Take profit Middle TP
- Level TP3 - Third Take profit Max TP
- Stop Loss levels:
- The appearance of an orange cross on the chart means recommending an exit from an open position
1) Push-notification Enter: true/false
2) Push-notification TP, TP2, TP3 and Close Order: true/false
2) Added a check mark when getting TP1, TP2, TP3.
3) Added an information line on the status of the current situation.