Wolfgrid EA MT5
Wolf Grid EA is an expert advisor using customized indicators to identify trend reversals. The entries are usually accurate and in case if the trend reverse with a delay the positions will be managed by a smart grid system.
This system uses a grid of orders which increases lot size after the stop loss is reached. The grid size is limited for more safety.
It includes a security filter which prevent the possibility of getting into an unexpected trend without rollback caused by a new release.
Signal monitoring and my other products: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/dorian75/seller
- Optimized to work with EURUSD for timeframe M15.
- Minimum recommended deposit is $1000 for initial lot set to 0.05.
- ECN broker with low spread is recommended to get better results.
- Compatible with 4 and 5 digits accounts.
- Compatible with all brokers including US broker using FIFO rule
Support and Set Files
- Help with the installation and configuration of Expert Advisors. Feel free to send me a message.
- FAQ and set files are available on the following link: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/717532.
Auto settings for fixed lot
- Enable auto settings for fixed lot - set to true to automatically set the lot size based on investment amount and risk level.
- Investment - Amount to invest in account currency.
- Risk Level - Risk level of your investment. It will adjust lot size / stop loss / take profit / grid stop loss.
- Money Management (MM) Method - method to calculate lot sizing and stop loss.
- Fixed Lot Size - initial lot (used when MM is "Fixed Lot").
- Lot based on % balance - initial lot calculated based on % of the balance (used when MM is "Percentage Balance").
- Fixed Stop Loss - stop loss in account currency (used when MM is "Fixed Lot").
- Stop Loss based on % balance - stop loss calculated based on % of the balance (used when MM is "Percentage Balance").
- Max Lot - maximum lot for the EA operation. If value is 0 then no limit.
- Lot Factor - lot factor for the second and subsequent orders.
- Take Profit - take profit.
- Grid Stop Loss - size of stop loss.
- Max Grid Size - number of orders max to open at the same time.
- Trail Distance - trailing stop distance (only for non automatic trailing stop).
- Max Spread - maximum spread allowed before a pending order triggers.
- Magic Number - magic number to distinguish orders from others EA.
- Magic Number other EA - magic number from another EA. It opens a grid if there is no opened orders from another EA with this magic number. With this parameter you can use another grid system on the same trading account without having two opened grids in parallel. 0 value disabled this feature.
- Comments - comments on trade operations.
I have worked hard to ensure that everything I do puts my users interests first. Asking for feedback and ratings should especially be a net positive user experience. It will help me to improve my trading strategy.
- Add parameter "Magic Number other EA". This parameter allows to avoid opening a grid if there are opened orders from another EA. With this new parameter you can use another grid system (like Tigergrid) on the same trading account without having two opened grids in parallel.
- Display final Stop Loss on the dashboard and on the chart with an horizontal line
- Limit max lot size to broker restriction