Wolfgrid EA MT5
Wolf Grid EA is an expert advisor using customized indicators to identify trend reversals. The entries are usually accurate and in case if the trend reverse with a delay the positions will be managed by a smart grid system.
This system uses a grid of orders which increases lot size after the stop loss is reached. The grid size is limited for more safety.
It includes a security filter which prevent the possibility of getting into an unexpected trend without rollback caused by a new release.
Signal monitoring and my other products: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/dorian75/seller
- Optimized to work with EURUSD for timeframe M15.
- Minimum recommended deposit is $1000 for initial lot set to 0.05.
- ECN broker with low spread is recommended to get better results.
- Compatible with 4 and 5 digits accounts.
- Compatible with all brokers including US broker using FIFO rule
Support and Set Files
- Help with the installation and configuration of Expert Advisors. Feel free to send me a message.
- FAQ and set files are available on the following link: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/717532.
Auto settings for fixed lot
- Enable auto settings for fixed lot - set to true to automatically set the lot size based on investment amount and risk level.
- Investment - Amount to invest in account currency.
- Risk Level - Risk level of your investment. It will adjust lot size / stop loss / take profit / grid stop loss.
- Money Management (MM) Method - method to calculate lot sizing and stop loss.
- Fixed Lot Size - initial lot (used when MM is "Fixed Lot").
- Lot based on % balance - initial lot calculated based on % of the balance (used when MM is "Percentage Balance").
- Fixed Stop Loss - stop loss in account currency (used when MM is "Fixed Lot").
- Stop Loss based on % balance - stop loss calculated based on % of the balance (used when MM is "Percentage Balance").
- Max Lot - maximum lot for the EA operation. If value is 0 then no limit.
- Lot Factor - lot factor for the second and subsequent orders.
- Take Profit - take profit.
- Grid Stop Loss - size of stop loss.
- Max Grid Size - number of orders max to open at the same time.
- Trail Distance - trailing stop distance (only for non automatic trailing stop).
- Max Spread - maximum spread allowed before a pending order triggers.
- Magic Number - magic number to distinguish orders from others EA.
- Comments - comments on trade operations.
I have worked hard to ensure that everything I do puts my users interests first. Asking for feedback and ratings should especially be a net positive user experience. It will help me to improve my trading strategy.
- Display final Stop Loss on the dashboard and on the chart with an horizontal line
- Limit max lot size to broker restriction