KARAS Power Meter
KARAS Power Meter shows Trend direction and its power.
- No Repaint!
- Available for all TimeFrames.
- Suitable for Scalpers, Swing Traders, Day Trader, Short Term & Long Term Traders.
- You may use this indicator for all instruments.
- No Backpaints!
- Easy to use for Expert Advisors
- Compatibility to different trading strategies
- Bullish 1: Weak Bullish. It means wait for Bullish trend. Early sign for up trend.
- Bullish 2: Strong Bullish. Good up trend. If you have any buy signal, open buy position.
- Bullish 3: Impulse or Reverse Bullish. Take caution. It has two means.
- Imulse Bullish (Strong Bullish Breakout). Enter Buy position.
- Reverse Bearish (A sign of Bearish Reversal). Exit Buy position.
- Bearish 1: Weak Bearish. It means wait for Bearish trend. Early sign for down trend.
- Bearish 2: Strong Bearish. Good down trend. If you have any sell signal, open sell position.
- Bearish 3: Impulse or Reverse Bearish. Take caution. It has two means.
- Impulse Bearish (Strong Bearish Breakout). Enter Sell Position.
- Reverse Bullish (A sign of Bullish Reversal). Exit Sell Position.
- Trend Filter
- Bullish 1 & Bearish 1 : Avoid any signals
- Bullish 2 : Only Buy
- Bearish 2 : Only Sell
- Bullish 4 & Bearish 4 : You need analyze direction
- Colors of bars
- Show History Bar Count: Showing Bars Count on the chart
- Show Info Labels: When it is false, information labels are not shown on the indicator