WorkSpace Trading Panel
The WorkSpace™ utility is designed to help a trader safely and efficiently implement his trading algorithm. It creates trades signals using the integrated level indicator. All important information and buttons for quick position entry are displayed on the chart, thus providing the ability to trade in one click. The positions will have the predefined properties. The trade parameters can be adjusted directly on the price chart.
POSITION MANAGER module
- Close all Positions - close all positions and orders on the account.
- Sell by Market - open a Sell position at market.
- Buy by Market - open a Buy position at market.
- SellLimit - open a pending Sell Limit order.
- BuyLimit - open a pending Buy Limit order.
- SellStop - open a pending Sell Stop order.
- BuyStop - open a pending Buy Stop order.
- Close Position - close all open Buy and Sell positions on the symbol.
- Close all Orders - close all pending Limit and Stop orders on the symbol.
- Lot - position volume (fixed lot / risk per position based on StopLoss);
- StopLoss - stop loss for all positions.
- StopLoss - used for calculation of risk in a trade.
- TakeProfit - see the "partial closure by TakeProfit" settings.
- LotFixed - fixed lot (trades are opened with a fixed lot).
- RiskMM - percentage of risk in a position for the stop loss value (the function is active, if the fixed lot is disabled).
- Levels_Part - partial closure by take of profit in points.
- Percents_Part - percentage of partial closure by take of profit.
- Levels - fractional trailing (partial closure by trailing).
- Percents - percentage of the position volume for each part of the partial closure by trailing.
- DelayVirtTral/DelayVirtual - activation delay of the partial trailing / step of the partial trailing.
- TrailingStop/TrailingStep - trailing stop (step and delay of trailing).
- TrailingStepSL/TrailingPoint - breakeven (step and price to place the order).
LEVEL MANAGER module
- Del History Level - remove the level indicator from the history.
- Level of N bars - the minimum number of bars in a level.
- Impulse speed - the number of bars after an extremum.
- Level type - long/short (candlestick pattern - normal and mirrored levels).
- Potential - trade potential.
- ATR - ATR value.
- Del Level - remove user levels.
- Set Level - set 2 user levels.
- Top Level - price of the upper level.
- Lower Level - price of the lower level.
- LevelRange - range of the level (distance between the upper and lower extremums of the level).
- MinCountExtInLevel - the minimum number of extremums in the level (bars).
- MaxCountExtInLevel - the maximum number of extremums in the level (bars).
- TradeDirectTrend - trade the trend.
- TradeContrTrend - trade against the trend.
- Level_Conv - trade normal levels.
- Level_Mirror - trade mirrored levels.
- NumOfCandlesEx - the minimum number of candles above/below the level on the left.
- TF - timeframe for the level indicator.
- LimitDistSet - distance to place Limit orders.
- StopDistSet - distance to place Stop orders.
TIME MANAGER module
Trading time according to the trading strategy:
- TimeStart_T - trading start time.
- TimeEnd_T - trading end time.
- Bars_HistoryAN - the number of bars to display the news indicator.
6 news are supported.
RISK CONTROL panel
Displays the current account status as a percentage of the deposit and in the deposit currency:
- Account balance.
- Amount of margin in open positions.
- Current risk - risk in closed positions.
- Used risk - in currently open and closed positions.
- Open - the total risk in the currently open positions.
- Pending - the total risk in existing pending stop and limit orders.
- Risk per symbol.
- The total risk of pending orders.
- UseSpread = false - use spread to calculate the risk value
- Commission = 10; - commission for 1 lot in the deposit currency
LEVEL CONTROL panel
Displays the information in real time:
- Broken user levels with designation: symbol - breakout price - level type (breakout direction).
- Actual indicator levels with the display: symbol - date of drawing.
- Added the button to draw levels in history. The drawing depth in history is 500 bars of the current timeframe.
Reduced the CPU load (It is possible to use the panel simultaneously on many symbols). A special memory saving function has been implemented.
- UseSpread = false // use spread to calculate the risk value
- Commission = 10; // commission for 1 lot in the deposit currency
2. Added the button to draw levels in history.
The drawing depth in history is 500 bars of the current timeframe.
3. Reduced the CPU load (It is possible to use the panel simultaneously on many symbols).
A special memory saving function has been implemented.