This is a fully automated multicurrency trading robot.
The trading robot is based on a strategy consisting of several standard indicators in combination with a time and tick based price control strategy, which does not use indicators.
There are no specific requirements for the account type or broker.
It is recommended to use the H1 timeframe and the following currency pairs: EURUSD and GBPUSD.
- Open the H1 active charts for traded symbols: EURUSD, GBPUSD.
- Make sure that your broker's symbol names match the ones set by the EA.
- Launch the EA on each chart
- Save the template.
- The robot will set a separate magic number and settings for each symbol.
The Expert Advisor does not use hedging, martingale, grid, arbitrage etc.
The robot cannot be tested on all symbols due to the tester limitations. Test it for each individual symbol instead.
- Lots — lot size.
- Mode — trading mode.
- If Mode = true, the EA automatically determines the number of lots for trades.
- If Mode = false, you determine the lot.
- Risk: if Risk=10, it is 10% of the account.
- StopLoss(85 = 0. 0085) — stop loss value.
- TakeProfit (100 = 0. 0100) — take profit value.