BinarySignals is an arrow indicator for trading binary options.
The average accuracy of the indicator signals is 62% (tested since 2010). The trading strategy is based on the mutual correlation of market data of higher timeframes and support/resistance levels.
A possible signal is specified as a thick dot above/under a candle. You should wait until the candle closes! If the dot remains on the previous candle and the arrow appears on the new one, you can enter the trade immediately. Arrows are not re-painted and appear only when a new candle appears! You can test the indicator in the MetaTrader 4 strategy tester. You will obtain the results on the real market similar to the ones obtained when using history data.
The indicator features the tester allowing you to check the indicator accuracy at any time period. The indicator shows the number of profitable (Wins), losing (Losses) and tied (Ties) signals. The product also calculates the win rate (the indicator accuracy).
The indicator is completely ready for auto trading. You can connect an EA to the indicator to trade binary options. You do not need to sort signals out. Simply connect the indicator and start trading at once.
- Trading session: any (24 hours);
- Currency pairs: any;
- Timeframe: M5;
- Expiration: 5-15 minutes (recommended expiration: 5 minutes).
- AlertMessage = true/false - signal text alert;
- AlertSound = true/false - sound alert;
- ShowTestResults = true/false - enable/disable the built-in tester;
- DateFrom - initial date for the tester;
- DateTo - final date for the tester;
- Expiration Time = 5/10/15 minutes - signals expiration time for the tester;
- Trade Size - rate size for calculating the balance growth of the tested period;
- Payout Percentage - broker payout percentage for calculating the balance growth of the tested period.
- Added a feature for sending signals as a push notifications to the mobile terminals whose MetaQuotes IDs are specified in the "Notifications" tab of your terminal.
- Added a feature for sending signal notifications per email at the address specified in the settings window of the Email tab of your terminal.