Quick Panel Pro Netting
Note: This EA only works on Netting account. The MetaTrader 4 version Quick Panel Pro
This Expert Advisor is a professional trading tool, which integrates a flexible risk control and one group of trading panel.
- Calculating lots is easy and fast ,when you move the StopLine, the calculation is processed at the same time.
- Most trading operations can be quickly made by clicking the button on these panels.
- Changing panels is quick just by clicking the green button.
- EA can run on visual chart in strategy tester,which provides an easy method to practise trading on history data.
- AlertLanguage: Select one from English and Chinese as language for popup Alert.
- Magic: Magic Number of orders opened by this EA.
- LotsToClose: It is the volume size to be closed. If LotsToClose is 0, the volume size will be the volume of position.
- MaxLots: If the volume of the current symbol position is larger than MaxLots, the EA will not open order. If MaxLots is set to 0, there will no limitation.
- RewardRiskRation: This is ratio of TakeProfit and StopLoss.
- LotsMode: This is a three-option input. The option is Fixed_Lots, Risk_Money or Risk_Percent.
- FixedLots: If you select Fixed_Lots as LotsMode, the EA will trade with the fixed lots.
- RiskMoney: If you select Risk_Money as LotsMode, the EA will calculate lots by the amount of risk money. RiskMoney means the amount of money that one order would lose.
- RiskPercent: If you select Risk_Percent as LotsMode, the EA will calculate lots by the percent of free margin.
- PanelShiftX: the horizontal space from the right lower corner.
- PanelShiftY: the vertical space from the right lower corner.
- LineWidth: the line width of StopLine.
- LineColor: the line color of StopLine.
- LabelFontSize: the font size of LotsLabel.
- LabelColor: the text color on LotsLabel.
The panel includes two columns. The left column is about sell and the right is about buy.
- sell: open a sell order.
- close: close sell position. The volume size to be closed depends on LotsToClose.
- buy: open a buy order.
- close: close buy position. The volume size to be closed depends on LotsToClose
How Is Lots Determined?
Lots is determined by risk money, stop loss (pips) and the value of pips.
The risk money is the amount of money that one order would lose.
Stop loss is the distance between StopLine and market price.
Let's say, you select Risk_Money as LotsMode, and set Risk_Money to 50 dollars, the risk money is 50 and move the StopLine to 100 pips from the market price on EURUSD chart. The value of pips for EURUSD is 10, so lots is calculated as below:
- lots = 50/(100*10) = 0.05.
If you select Risk_Percent and set RiskPercent to 3, let's suppose the free margin is 1000 dollars, the calculation will be as below:
- risk money = 1000 *3% = 30
- lots = 30/(100*10) = 0.03.
In this case, the loss for every order is not fixed, it will vary as the free margin.