X Tick Chart
Tick charts measure a number of transactions per bar. To give you an example if you have a 233 tick chart, each bar measures 233 transactions per bar and a new bar is plotted after 233 transactions.
You can choose any number of ticks per bar but most traders choose Fibonacci numbers (1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233...).
The indicator uses tick data to plot the historical tick chart for a particular setting and real ticks for plotting live charts. This method of calculation gives very accurate charts as no approximation is used.
- Ticks per candle - desired number of ticks needed for a new bar to form
- Show history for a defined number of days preceding the current day
- Synchronize first bar's open on a new day (true/false)
- Display as a bar chart (true/false)
Settings for additional information:
- Top/Bottom padding (0.0 - 1.0) - used to set the margins above and below the visible high & low of the visible range bar chart.
- Show Monthly, Weekly and Daily pivot levels plus Daily R1, R2, R3 & S1, S2, S3 (calculated using Classic or Fibonacci method) as well as previous day's High, Low & Close levels with color definitions.
- Pivot Point calculation method ( (H+L+C)/3 or (O+H+L+C)/4 ).
- Show current bar's close projections (true/false) + bullish bar projection color and bearish bar projection color.
- Display current bar's open time along with bar size (true/false) + Current bar's open time info color.
Audio and visual alerts:
- Play sound on new bar (true/false)
- Only play sound on reversals (true/false)
- Display Alert window with new bar info (true/false)
- Send new bar info push notifications to smartphone via MetaTrader App (true/false)
- Use sound file for bullish bar close (file selection)
- Use sound file for bearish bar close (file selection)
- Show first MA.
- 1st MA period.
- 1st MA method (Simple, Exponential, Smooth, Linear-weighted, Volume-weighted using tick volume or real volume).
- 1st MA apply to.
- 1st MA shift.
- Show second MA.
- 2nd MA period.
- 2nd MA method (Simple, Exponential, Smooth, Linear-weighted, Volume-weighted using tick volume or real volume).
- 2nd MA apply to.
- 2nd MA shift.
- Show third MA.
- 3rd MA period.
- 3rd MA method (Simple, Exponential, Smooth, Linear-weighted, Volume-weighted using tick volume or real volume).
- 3rd MA apply to.
- 3rd MA shift.
- Show Channel (None, Donchian Channel, Bollinger Bands, Super Trend).
- Donchian Channel period of averaging.
- Bollinger Bands apply to.
- Bollinger Bands period.
- Bollinger Bands deviations.
- Super Trend period.
- Super Trend multiplier.
The indicator also features a custom data window where you can inspect each bar's OLHC prices as well as the bar's open time.
The data window is displayed by left-clicking on the selected candle while holding down the Ctrl key on your keyboard.
Added: Classic or Fibonacci pivot lines plus support (S1,S2,S3) & resistance (R1, R2, R3) levels
Added: Previous sessions High, Low and Close levels
Added: Third moving average
Added: Volume weighted moving average method (using tick volume or real volume)
Added: Optional display as bar chart (useful when using with Heiken Ashi indicator)
All known bugs in version 2.00 have been fixed.
Added two moving averages with 100% user customizable settings
Added VWAP indicator
Added channels (Donchian, Bollinger Bands, Super Trend)