FX Tuxedo is a fully automated Expert Advisor based on Envelopes indicator and Price Action.
The algorithm detect price changes by volumes then use envelopes to decide trading direction. This robot does not use dangerous techniques like martingale or averaging, all orders are protected by stoploss and trailing position.
This EA is available for all timeframes and recommended to use it on volatile currency pairs but do not recommended to use it on indices and commodities.
- Expert Name - EA name and trades comment.
- Magic Number - EA identification number to identify trades.
- Show Info - Show Info
- Fixed Lot Size - fixed lot size.
- Activate Auto Lot Size - true if you want to activate auto lot size calculation.
- Auto Lot Risk - risk calculation to calculate auto lot size.
- Stop Loss - Stop Loss.
- Target Profit - Target Profit
- Trailing Start - pip distance to trigger trailing order.
- Breakeven - Break even to secure profit
- Slippage - slippage.
- Max Spread Allowed - if spread goes higher than this value, EA won't trade.
- Max Open Order Per Bar - Maximum allowed ongoing trade per bar.
- Signal Filter - Value to calculate false signal. Higher value means less accurate and more trades.
- Envelopes Period - Envelopes Period.
- Envelopes Deviation - Envelopes Deviation.
- MA method - Moving Averages Method.
- MA applied price - Moving Averages Applied Price.
- Weekly days - set true if you want to trade on that day.
- StartTime - start time to activate EA.
- StopTime - end time to deactivate EA.
- Volatile currency pairs.
- Do not use on indices nor commodities.
- Low spread.
- Low commissions.
- Zero stop level.
- Account leverage at least 1:200.
- 24/5 VPS hosting with low latency.
- Fixed max spread that prevented trailing from working.