EA Statistical Scalping is an automatic scalping system, designed based on the analysis of statistics for the last 14 years.
Real account monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/abeiks
The EA analyzes market volatility. Trades are opened during price movements and are closed when a certain level is reached. The EA was able to show a profitable tendency when tested for 14 years with different market conditions (flat, trend, economic and political influence on the market, etc.). The essence of this expert lies in statistics - if the EA was able to show a stable growth in such different and complex market situations for such a long period, then statistically there is a very high probability of seeing growth in the future under any market conditions.
- EA_Name - name of the EA;
- Magic - identifier for trades;
- PrintLogOnChart - show/hide information on chart;
- EA_Comment - comment;
- London_Time_Difference - GMT offset of the broker server time relative to the London time;
- DST - Daylight Saving Time;
- MaxLots - maximum allowable trade volume;
- Risk - risk value for lot calculation;
- *MaxSpread - maximum spread for opening trades.
* The spread is indicated in pips (1 pips = 10 points).
- Fixed lot of 0.01 per 1000 units of the deposit currency.
- To achieve better results, it is recommended to use accounts with low spreads. The optimal spread for EURUSD is 1 pips or less.
- Recommended pair: EURUSD.
- Timeframe: M15.
The program is constantly being improved, new currency pairs will be added soon!
Stops - initial stop loss;
TakeProfit - take profit.