EA Statistical Scalping is an automatic scalping system, designed based on the analysis of statistics for the last 14 years.
The EA analyzes market volatility. Trades are opened during price movements and are closed when a certain level is reached. The EA was able to show a profitable tendency when tested for 14 years with different market conditions (flat, trend, economic and political influence on the market, etc.). The essence of this expert lies in statistics - if the EA was able to show a stable growth in such different and complex market situations for such a long period, then statistically there is a very high probability of seeing growth in the future under any market conditions.
- EA_Name - name of the EA;
- Magic - identifier for trades;
- PrintLogOnChart - show/hide information on chart;
- EA_Comment - comment;
- London_Time_Difference - GMT offset of the broker server time relative to the London time;
- DST - Daylight Saving Time;
- MaxLots - maximum allowable trade volume;
- Risk - risk value for lot calculation;
- *MaxSpread - maximum spread for opening trades.
* The spread is indicated in pips (1 pips = 10 points).
- Fixed lot of 0.01 per 1000 units of the deposit currency.
- To achieve better results, it is recommended to use accounts with low spreads. The optimal spread for EURUSD is 1 pips or less.
- Recommended pair: EURUSD.
- Timeframe: M15.
The program is constantly being improved, new currency pairs will be added soon!
Stops - initial stop loss;
TakeProfit - take profit.