The fully automated multicurrency Calm Breaker EA looks for price consolidation areas and opens positions when leaving these areas. If a breakout turns out to be false, a locking positions with an increased lot is opened at the opposite side of the price corridor. This achieves a high probability of closing positions in profit.
The analysis uses only price action, no indicators are used.
StopLoss can be optionally set in parameters by user.
Calm Breaker is intended for trading any currency pair on the H1 timeframe.
The best testing results have been received on EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD.
It is recommended to use the EA on multiple currency pairs simultaneously in order to achieve the best profitability values.
- EAMagic10 - the magic number of the EA.
- AutoLot - can be set to true or false. If true, the EA selects the lot size for trading depending on the balance value.
- Lots - lot size is set by a user, if the value of AutoLot is false.
- Risk - percentage of the deposit used for the automatic calculation of the lot.
- DD - the maximum allowable drawdown, reaching which closes all positions.
- CommentOfOrder - comment to orders. Can take any value.
- TakeProfitInPoints - take profit in points.
- StopLoss - stop loss in points, must be less than the MaxPriceCorridor parameter. If StopLoss=0, stop loss is not used in trading.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop in points.
- ZeroPositions - can be set to true or false. If true, the EA opens positions only if there are no other open positions on the trading account.
- LotMult2way - lot multiplier for the next opened position.
- MaxPriceCorridor - the maximum value of a consolidation area size in points.
- PipsOfIncrement - expansion of the price corridor when exiting an unprofitable position.
- FileName - name of file in .csv format created by the EA to determine the consolidation area. When working on multiple currency pairs, file names must be different.
Default settings are recommended, but you can experiment.
Recommended broker - any 5-digit broker.
As the EA creates .csv files, it is recommended to run the trading terminal as "Administrator".
I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Have a successful trading.