The indicator allows you to trade binary options. The recommended timeframe is М5 and the expiration time is 5-15 minutes. The indicator works on any currency pairs. Trading time is not limited. A possible signal is specified as a thick dot above/under a candle. You should wait until the candle closes! If the dot remains on the previous candle and the arrow appears on the new one, you can enter the trade immediately.
Arrows are not re-painted and appear only when a new candle appears!
The trading strategy is based on the correlation of the statistical parameters with higher timeframes. The current version applies the correlation between М5 and М15, М30 timeframes, as well as between М1 and М5, М15, М30 for generating signals on М1.
- Trade sessions: any (24 hours);
- Currency pairs: any;
- Working timeframe: M1/M5;
- Expiration time: 5-15 minutes.
The indicator features the tester. To show the test results, set ShowTestResults = true and specify the tester period in the indicator parameters. The indicator is designed for binary options. If a signal arrow predicts the market direction correctly, such a signal is considered profitable and marked as "Win" in the tester. Otherwise, the signal is considered to be losing and marked as "Loss". If after the expiration, the option's close and open prices are equal, such a signal is considered as a draw and marked as "Tied". The built-in tester shows the win rate and the number of profitable, losing and tied signals based on the market data of the test period.
- AlertMessage = true/false - signal alert text message;
- AlertSound = true/false - alert sound;
- ShowTestResults = true/false - enable/disable the built-in tester;
- DateFrom - initial date for the tester;
- DateTo - final date for the tester;
- Expiration Time = 5/10/15 minutes - signals expiration time for the tester;
- Trade Size - rate size for calculating the balance growth of the tested period;
- Payout Percentage - broker payout percentage for calculating the balance growth of the tested period.
- Added the function to send notifications on signals to mobile terminals which have their MetaQuotes IDs specified in the "Notifications" tab of the terminal settings.
- Added the function to send notifications on signals in the form of an email to the address specified in the Email tab of the options window.