Core Set Indicator
Core Set is a complex indicator in an original form, which includes 6 indicators at the same time. It has been built using the CCanvas user graphics library.
Core Set includes the following kit:
- Indicator of average price speed
- Trend strength indicator - ADX
- The RSI oscillator
- The DeMarker oscillator
- The MFI indicator by Bill Williams
- The Stochastic oscillator
- Width Indicator(not less then 250) - width of the indicator (for the correct display, the lower limit is set to 250).
- ADX: Period - period of the ADX indicator.
- ADX: Max value - the maximum value of the ADX indicator.
- RSI: Period - period of the RSI indicator.
- DeMarker: Period - period of the DeMarker indicator.
- DeMarker: Max value - the maximum value of the DeMarker indicator scale.
- MFI: Period - period of the MFI indicator.
- MFI: Max value - the maximum value of the MFI indicator scale.
- Stochastic: K Period - K-period (number of bars) for calculating the %K line.
- Stochastic: D Period - averaging period for calculating the %D line.
- Stochastic: Slowing - the indicator's slowing value.
- Average Speed: Applied Bars - the number of bars to calculate the price movement speed.
- Average Speed: Applied Price - applied price.
- Average Speed: Max value - the maximum value of the Average Speed indicator scale.