AO wave mini
The indicator displays the price movement in the form of a zigzag based on the AO indicator values.
If the histogram is growing, the zigzag moves upward; if the histogram is falling, the zigzag moves downward.
The indicator also displays:
- Support and resistance levels based on the last zigzag turning points.
- An uncompleted indicator movement is drawn in a different color.
- The indicator draws a Fibonacci grid based on the last completed zigzag movement.
- i_show_ActiveWave - show the line if unfinished movement (true - show, false - do not show)
- i_show_Res_Sup - show the support and resistance lines (true, false)
- FiboFlag - show the Fibonacci grid (true, false)
- Fibo_AsRay - show the levels of the Fibonacci grid as rays (true, false)
- Fibo_color_up - the color of the upward Fibonacci grid
- Fibo_color_dn- the color of the downward Fibonacci grid
- ActiveWave_color_up - the color of the unfinished upward movement
- ActiveWave_color_dn - the color of the unfinished downward movement
- Resistance_color - the color of the resistance line
- Support_color - the color of the support line
- Fibo_style - the style of the Fibonacci grid lines
- Fibo_width - the width of the Fibonacci grid lines
- ActiveWave_width - the width of the unfinished movement line
- Res_Sup_width - the width of the support and resistance lines