Artificial Neural Network Plus
The Expert Advisor trades the signals from an artificial neural network with one hidden layer. Presence of a signal is checked at the closing of the specified period.
- Net option - setting the order grid. When placing a market (not pending, Pending order offset=0) order according to a signal, the grid order is set. The following direction are available: follow the trend, against the treand and both directions. The number of placed orders is taken from the ...maximum deals with losses parameter, while the distance between orders - from Minimum distance to the same direction deal;
- Pending order offset (>0 limit-order, <0 stop-order) - type of the opened order. If the parameter is equal to 0, the EA will open market buy or sell orders. Otherwise, pending orders;
- Take profit;
- Stop loss;
- Start trailing if profit > (pips) - trail the stop loss order if the profit exceeds the specified value;
- Lot size - volume of the opened position;
- Lot step for same direction next deal - increase the volume of the next position in the same direction;
- Timeframe - network generates a signal at the close of a bar of the specified period;
- Trade direction - choose trading direction;
- Do not trade N-bars if spread> - prohibit trading for the specified number of bars (N-bars) if the current spread is greater than specified;
- Close deal by - deal closing method: at an opposite signal; current RSI crossing the specified levels and with a reverse;
- close buy at RSI % - close a buy trade when the RSI crosses this level from above, with reverse - from below;
- close sell at RSI % - close a sell trade when the RSI crosses this level from below, with reverse - from above;
- Do not trade at days of week - prohibit trading on the specified days of the week (1 – Monday, 2 – Tuesday, etc.).
ANN PARAMETERS - parameters of the neural network
- a1 ... a8 - input parameters of the neural network (weight coefficients of values for RSI oscillator), used for training it on history, values from 0 to 100;
- Signal Force (%) - strength of the neural network signal, in %;
- …step - change the signal strength for the next trade in the same direction by the given step;
- RSI period - period for averaging the values of the RSI oscillator;
- RSI shift - shift of the RSI oscillator values, greater than or equal to zero.
- Scan for signal after days from last deal - open a trade in the same direction if the specified number of trades has passed since the last trade opening;
- Amount of arrows in signals - open a trade if there is a specified number of signal confirmations on previous bars;
- ...in bars - number of previous bars;
- Minimum distance to the same direction deal - minimum allowed difference in points between deals in the same direction.
DEALS CLOSING - trade closing parameters
- Set breakeven after bars - move a trade to breakeven a specified time after it was opened;
- Set sl to breakeven if loss > (pips) - set the stop loss of a trade to breakeven if its loss exceeds the specified value;
- Set tp to breakeven if profit > (pips) - set the take profit of a trade to breakeven if its profit exceeds the specified value;
- Close deals with losses - close losing trades if there is a reverse signal. If "no", a take profit of the previous losing trade is moved to the trade's open level (breakeven) when an opposite signal appears;
- ...maximum deals with losses - maximum allowable value of open losing trades. Trades are opened till the limit is reached;
- Close deals if total loss > (%) - close all open trades if their total loss exceeds the specified value;
- Close deals if total profit > (%) - similar, but for profit;
- Close all deals by breakeven - close all trades when breakeven is reached.
- Show panel - show the control panel;
- Show profits - show the trade results on the chart;
- Write this string as order’s comment - write this line to the comment of trades;
- Write backtest results into *.csv file - testing results (drawdown, volume of opened positions, maximum position holding time, etc) will be written to a file. The file will be located in the МТ4 directory, in \tester\files.