It is an automated trading system. It is optimized and ready for use.
The Expert Advisor opens orders at the specified time in the direction of the signal from the EA algorithm. The EA also uses the stop loss in case the price goes in the wrong direction, and the take profit. The strategy performed well during backtests, it can also be used in real trading. The Expert Advisor tries to execute accurate entries. The strategy is fully automated.
The strategy does not use averaging or martingale, which has a positive effect on the safety of capital and account operation duration.
The EA can be used on any trading symbol, but it showed the best results on EURGBP, GBPCAD, GBPCHF etc., the recommended timeframe is M1.
You can use default settings or choose your own values based on tests in the strategy tester.
It is recommended that you test the EA in the strategy tester before using them on a real account.
The EA operation requires a broker with the minimum spread and commission, or even a zero commission. Minimum deposit is 100$. The leverage doesn't matter much. The recommended minimum leverage is 1:100.
Please observe the risk management, do not increase trading volumes relative to your capital.
Backtest the EA on your broker's history data before using it on a live account.
- Check the spread - should the EA check the current spread or not.
- Spread max - the maximum allowable trade value during trading.
- Stop Loss - stop loss value in points.
- Take Profit - take profit value in points.
- Time to start trading - EA operation start time.
- Time to stop trading - EA operation end time.
- Max slippage - maximum allowable slippage.
- Trading lot - position volume.
- Auto Risk - automatic calculation of position size depending om the specified risk parameter.
- Magic Number - magic number.