YPY EA Victorem ELITE
YPY EA Victorem ELITE is an innovative multi-currency trading robot, which is a mutually beneficial symbiosis of two trading systems YPY EA Classic and YPY EA Tekvilidy (combined at the virtual level for more efficient trading) and performing automatic trading with real Take Profit and Stop Loss levels.
This expert advisor showed stable results of trading on backtests (99% modeling quality with floating market spread) for all supported instruments for the entire period of available real tick history (over 13 years).
Know-how of trading techniques of the trading robot is based on trading on the volatile market in conjunction with an automatic adaptation of the orders support system for the current price movement.
The "ELITE" version of the YPY EA Victorem robot is recommended for multicurrency trading on the following instruments: AUDUSD (М5), EURUSD (М15), GBPUSD (М15), USDCHF (M15), XAUUSD (М15)
This is not a martingale based system. Different lot sizes of real orders are the aggregation results of virtual trading.
- Fully automated trading.
- Optimization is not required.
- Easy to use, no needless settings.
- Protective real stop loss and take profit levels.
- Additional protection against abnormal movements of the market price.
Description of the Main Expert Advisor Settings
- TradeMode = Trade/Pausetrade/Stoptrade:
- Trade – trading mode.
- Pausetrade – when this mode is enabled, the trading complex continues maintaining existing orders without looking for new entry points in order to progressively complete the trading on the account.
- Stoptrade – when this mode is enabled, the trading complex immediately completes the trading by closing all of its orders.
- AutoMM - system for automatic calculation of lot size based on the free equity, taking the deposit currency into account.
- Extreme/High/Medium/Low/Minimum - risk levels.
- OFF - disables the automatic money management system and allows the user to customize the lot size manually using the Lot parameter.
Closing the EA orders in any other way is prohibited, as well as the transfer of the EA to another terminal without the files it creates in the MQL4\Files folder.
- VirtualLot – the lot size for virtual trading (maximum value is 0.1).
- Aggregation = true/false - enable/disable the aggregation of virtual trading (aggregation in this expert allows to significantly reduce the number of maintained positions and advantageously shorten the execution time in a volatile market for more efficient trading).
- MinLeverage – minimum leverage required for opening new orders.
- MinMarginLevel – minimum margin level of the account as a percentage, which is required for opening new orders.
- Slippage – maximum allowed slippage when opening orders.
- GMTOffset - users are required to enter the actual shift of the trade server relative to GMT in hours.
- MaxDrawdown – maximum total equity drawdown of all orders in the deposit currency. When this drawdown is reached, all orders on all instruments are closed (trading will be resumed on the next trading day).
- It is recommended to check out the EA operation in the strategy tester of the terminal and on a demo account.
- The EA should be attached to charts of each traded instrument individually.
- The product does not comply with FIFO.
- Requirements for the trading conditions:
- Any broker and any account type.
- Recommended leverage is 1:100 and higher.
- limitation on the number of simultaneously opened orders on account not less than 100.
- Recommended deposit is $10000 and above.
IPA Investments LTD specializes in innovations of software in the sphere of trading both for own requirements and for implementation of tasks of corporate clients.