YPY EA Victorem ELITE
YPY EA Victorem PRO is an innovative multi-currency trading robot, which is a mutually beneficial symbiosis of two trading systems YPY EA Classic and YPY EA Tekvilidy (combined at the virtual level for more efficient trading) and performing automatic trading with real Take Profit and Stop Loss levels.
This expert advisor showed stable results of trading on backtests (99% modeling quality with floating market spread) for all supported instruments for the entire period of available real tick history (over 13 years).
Know-how of trading techniques of the trading robot is based on trading on the volatile market in conjunction with an automatic adaptation of the orders support system for the current price movement.
The "PRO" version of the YPY EA Victorem robot is recommended for multicurrency trading on the following instruments: AUDUSD (М5), EURUSD (М15), GBPUSD (М15), USDCHF (M15), XAUUSD (М15)
This is not a martingale based system. Different lot sizes of real orders are the aggregation results of virtual trading.
Information about the differences in versions can be found on the developer's website.
- Fully automated trading.
- Optimization is not required.
- Easy to use, no needless settings.
- Protective real stop loss and take profit levels.
- Additional protection against abnormal movements of the market price.
Description of the Main Expert Advisor Settings
- TradeMode = Trade/Pausetrade/Stoptrade:
- Trade - trading mode.
- Pausetrade - when this mode is enabled, the trading complex continues maintaining existing orders without looking for new entry points in order to progressively complete the trading on the account.
- Stoptrade - when this mode is enabled, the trading complex immediately completes the trading by closing all of its orders.
- AutoMM - system for automatic calculation of lot size based on the free equity, taking the deposit currency into account.
- Extreme/High/Medium/Low/Minimum - risk levels.
Closing the EA orders in any other way is prohibited, as well as the transfer of the EA to another terminal without the files it creates in the MQL4\Files folder.
- VirtualLot - Auto (the size of the virtual lot is calculated based on the equity) / Fixed (allows you to fix the size of the virtual lot to value of the initial equity in the strategy tester).
- MaxDrawdown - maximum total equity drawdown of all orders in the deposit currency. When this drawdown is reached, all orders on all instruments are closed (trading will be resumed on the next trading day).
- MinLeverage - minimum leverage required for opening new orders.
- MinMarginLevel - minimum margin level of the account as a percentage, which is required for opening new orders.
- Slippage - maximum allowed slippage when opening orders.
- Testing, determining risks and instruments used for each new version of the EA is up to the user.
- It is recommended to always use the latest version. All previously opened orders will be maintained by the new version accordingly.
- The EA should be attached to charts of each traded instrument individually.
- The product does not comply with FIFO.
- Requirements for the trading conditions:
- Any broker and any account type.
- Recommended leverage is 1:100 and higher.
- Limitation on the number of simultaneously opened orders on account not less than 200.
- Minimum / Recommended deposit is $1000 / $10000 and above (cents for cent accounts).
This new version features a multi-currency portfolio of strategies, assembled using a special technology for the ELITE modification, which has the following distinctive features:
1. reduced stagnation period of the entire portfolio
2. increased percentage of profitable trades
3. increased profit factor of the entire portfolio
4. minimum correlation of the used strategies relative to each other
5. the trading system now trades less often due to the requirement of more optimal conditions for making trades
Added support for the new feature "Safe StopLevel" (ratio of TP to SL is 1:1/10), which allows using a real protective stop loss level ten times smaller.
This allows reducing the losses by 10 times in case of disconnection from the trading server or broker, and also in case of strong anomalous price fluctuations.
This feature is active by default.