SN Sixty Seconds
The indicator has been developed specifically for trading binary options with an expiration time of 60 seconds.
To facilitate trading, it features sending notifications when a signal appears. Signals can be sent to mobile devices using push notifications and email, if the terminal is configured accordingly. There is also the ability to set working time for the signals, so that the indicator does not generate signals in the non-trading time.
- Time Use - enabled the scheduled signals mode;
- Work Time - set the trading time. The time should be specified in the format HH:MM-HH:MM. Multiple periods are supported, which allows configuring the signals so that the indicator does not generate signals during the news releases. For example: 06:00-14:35, 15:00-19:00, 21:10-22:59;
- Period - the main setting of the signal block. A higher value produces more accurate but fewer signals. A lower value gives signals more often, but their quality will be worse;
- Arrow Offset - offset of the arrow from High or Low of the candle when displaying on the chart. Value in points;
- Alert Use - use a pop-up alert to display the signal;
- Push Use - use push notifications;
- Mail Use - use emails to notify about the signals;
- Sound Use - plays a sound alert once when a signal appears;
- Signal Bar - enable generating signals on the current bar (value 0) or on the previous bar (value 1).