Night Raven Martin
Scalping Expert Advisor
Requirements: This Expert Advisor requires a low spread (1 is recommended) and minimal slippage in order to operate!
The EA is a scalper that trades the signals generated by following indicators: Bollinger Bands, Stochastic and Moving Average.
The EA works from 00:05 to 08:00, terminal time. By default, all orders are closed at 09:00 (can be modified).
- Monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/301096
- Recommended currency pair: EUR/USD
- Timeframe: M5
- Slow MA period for Buy - 180.
- Fast MA period for Buy - 130.
- Slow MA period for Sell - 250.
- Fast MA period for Sell - 170.
- Long - enable/disable buys.
- Short - enable/disable sells.
- MartinOrder - enable/disable Martingale. The martingale in this EA is non-standard - a compensating order is opened only for one losing trade. In other words, the EA does not build an order grid.
- Dynamic lot - enable/disable lot auto calculation while your deposit is growing.
- MaxLot - if true, the EA opens a trade with the volume exceeding the one specified in the maxlot parameter (below).
- StopAllOn - if true, the EA closes all trades by market, as soon as the time set in StopAll (below) comes.
- StopMartinOn - same as above relative to compensating orders opened by martingale.
- Use spread - consider a spread. The EA opens orders according to Bollinger readings. For example, when Bid exceeds the channel's upper borders, selling starts. If Use spread = true, Bid should be above the upper border + spread to sell.
- Replace Stochastic with RSI - Stochastic is used by default to confirm a signal. If the function is enabled, RSI is used instead of Stochastic.
- Lots - take the specified lot and compare it with the next parameter.
- Start deposit - for example, if Lots is 1, while Start deposit is 1000, and there is 5000 on the account, the EA opens the first order with the volume of 5.
- maxlot - maximum allowed lot.
- Slippage - slippage.
- StartTime - EA trading start.
- StopTime - time when the EA stops opening orders.
- StopAll - time when the EA closes all orders at a market price, if StopAllOn (above) is true.
- StopMartin - time when the EA closes all compensating orders (opened according to martingale) at a market price, if StopMartinOn (above) is true.
- Period MA - MA (moving average) settings. Their signals are used by the EA for trading.
- Parameters Stochastic - Stochastic parameters used for trading.
- Parameters RSI - RSI parameters used for trading.
- Parameters Bollinger Bands - Bollinger Band parameters used for trading.
If you need any additional information, feel free to contact me at any time.
Two screenshots are provided:
- NightRaven with the dynamic lot disabled.
- NightRaven with the dynamic lot enabled.
In addition to all of the above, there is an option to enable or disable the Martingale function.
1. Added the ability to change the magic number.
2. Fixed a bug with the "Gap" parameter.
3. Added the ability to select trading days.
And most importantly - the EA now works well with many other brokers!