Le Grid MT5
Le Grid MT5 places grids of pending orders. The program builds grids consisting Stop and Limit orders with a required step. The special buttons display profit and loss by a position type, as well as allow you to close positions by their type. Standard and virtual trailing stops are provided as well to close positions.
Grids are opened in two clicks - first select the grid type from the drop-down list: Stop, Limit or both order types. Next, select an order type and open a grid by clicking Open sell grid or Open buy grid.
- Building order grids of Stop and Limit orders with an adjustable distance and trade volume increase ratio.
- Closing orders by an open position type allows closing wrongly opened positions only.
- The presence of two trailing stop types for auto closing of trades at the right moment.
- Displaying the deposit drawdown/increase calculated in % of the deposit.
- Displaying profit/loss for open Buy and Sell orders separately.
How trailing stop works
- The standard trailing stop indicated by the "Trailing orders" button starts moving the stop loss with a specified step when a trade becomes profitable, so you do not have to close all orders manually.
- The virtual trailing stop indicated by the "Trailing equity" button performs actions similar to the standard trailing. However, instead of moving stop lines, it applies profit/loss values summed up among all open orders regardless of their type and Open level. When the necessary conditions are met, trailing closes all market and pending positions (both Buy and Sell) related to the selected symbol.
- When clicked, the trailing button state changes to V. Till it remains pressed, the trailing is enabled. To disable the function, simply click the button again. Its return to the state X means disabling the trailing functions.
- Lots - first trade volume;
- Magic - magic number;
- Orders - the number of orders of each type for the grid;
- Step - grid step;
- Martingale - multiplier for pending order;
- TrailingStepOrders - standard trailing step;
- TrailingStartOrders - standard trailing start;
- TrailingStepEqutiy - virtual trailing step;
- TrailingStartEqutiy - virtual trailing start.
Attention: Using aggressive trading strategies, like the Grid, raises your financial risks.