Display your accumulated commission, profit (before commission) and profit (after commission) over time.
- Deal Cost (Commission and Exchange Fee Per Side)
- Set any number other than 0 to see an estimation on the profit changes over time if traded when real volume is below the filtered number.
- Set to true to estimate the intermediate points among the accumulated profits.
- Set to false to only show the accumulated profit at each out deal.
Positive Profits Only
- Accumulated profits to only include deals that make a profit.
Negative Profits Only
- Accumulated profits to only include deals that make a loss.
- Blue - Commission
- Yellow - Profit (Before Commission)
- Lime Green - Profit (After Commission)
- Great for analyzing whether accumulated profit (after commission) is truly increasing for trading that involves commission charges.
- Knowing the increase in commission over time and how it affects your trading profits.
- Good for investigating when not to trade to avoid getting chopped up by market.