Display your accumulated commission, profit (before commission) and profit (after commission) over time.
Use Input Commission
- Use Input Commission instead of using the commission which is currently given for each deal.
- Commission for each deal on demo account is an estimate of the commission and fees that exist with a live account.
- Recommend to set this parameter to true, and enter the appropriate amount for Input Commission, which includes BOTH known Commission and Exchange Fee Per Side.
Input Commission (Per Side)
- Deal Cost (Commission and Exchange Fee Per Side).
- Set any number other than 0 to see an estimation on the profit changes over time if traded when real volume is below the filtered number.
- Set to true to estimate the intermediate points among the accumulated profits.
- Set to false to only show the accumulated profit at each out deal.
Positive Profits Only
- Accumulated profits to only include deals that make a profit.
Negative Profits Only
- Accumulated profits to only include deals that make a loss.
- Set this to false if you want to consider each deal profit and cost individually. Otherwise the view is by default summing up all the deal profits and costs.
- Some brokers do correction on the account to include daily exchange fee after trading.
- You should leave this setting as true, so that the commission per side is calculated for each deal.
Use Deal Comment Substring Filter
- Set to true if you wish to filter the display to only include those deals that match the specified deal comment substrings, which are delimited by ";" by default.
Deal Comment Substring Filter (Case-Sensitive)
- Enter the substring filter expression, which is delimited by ";" by default. This filter is case sensitive.
Deal Comment Substring Filter Delimiter
- Default as semicolon (;).
- Blue - Commission
- Yellow - Profit (Before Commission)
- Lime Green - Profit (After Commission)
- Great for analyzing whether accumulated profit (after commission) is truly increasing for trading that involves commission charges.
- Knowing the increase in commission over time and how it affects your trading profits.
- Good for investigating when not to trade to avoid getting chopped up by market.