SuperTrend Alerts MT5
SuperTrend Alerts adds alerts to the widely popular SuperTrend indicator. As the name suggests, SuperTrend is a trending indicator which works best in trendy (not choppy) markets. SuperTrend is extremely popular for intraday and daily trading, and can be used on any timeframe. Place a call when the price closes above the SuperTrend line, and place a put when the price closes below the SuperTrend line. These crossovers are highlighted by non-repainting up/down arrows.
Email, message and sound alerts can be turned on/off for the following events. Please note that email recipient and SMTP information should be specified in MetaTrader 5 options before using email alerts.
- Price closed above SuperTrend line (call).
- Price closed below SuperTrend line (put).
- # Bars used for calculation (Default=10) - number of bars used to calculate SuperTrend.
- Multiplier (Default=4.0) - multiplication factor for calculating average true range in SuperTrend. Higher value = less signals, lower value = more signals but higher chance of false positive.
- Alert when price crosses SuperTrend - true = alerts are allowed, false = all alerts are paused.
- Turn on alerts message - message box alerts.
- Turn on alerts sound - sound alerts.
- Turn on alerts email - email alerts.