New York Scanner
This trading robot is designed to trade the US session only.
- Magic Number: The Trades' Magic Number.
- Lot Type:
- Auto Lot Size
- Advanced Money Management
If Lot Type = Fixed
Then Lot Size = The Fixed Lot Size what ever the account balance is.
If Lot Type = Auto:
Then Lot Size will be = Account Balance / calculated amount * calculated lot;
calculated amount is the Amount for Auto Lot
calculated lot is the Auto Lot Size Each Amount you defined to be calculated with the Amount for Auto Lot
Example: You have entered the value of Amount for Auto Lot = 100
& The value of the Auto Lot Size Each Amount Entered as = 0.01
While your current account balance is 900$
Then any placed trade will open 0.09 lot size, as 900/100*0.01
If your account balance is 300$ then the lot size would be 0.03
If Lot Type = Advanced Money Management
the lot size will be calculated as below formula:
Advanced Money Management Lot = Account balance * Risk Management(%) / stop loss pip
- Fixed Lot Size (Lot Type: Fixed): when selection is Manual mode, this value of the lot size will be same whatever the account balance.
- Amount (Lot Type: Auto): When you select the Lot Type = Auto, the lot size will be calculated on the entered balance that you entered in the EA inputs.
- Lot Size Each Amount (Lot Type: Auto): Would be calculated with the Amount you defined in the EA inputs for Auto Lot Size.
- Percentage (Lot Type: Advanced Money Management): Account balance * Risk Management(%) / stop loss pip
- Max. Slippage: Maximum Slippage in points.
- Break Even Start: value in pips, where the orders modification of Stop Loss should be placed.
- Break Even Value: update of Stop Loss in pips. It will be updated when the value of Break Even has been reached.
- Close All in News: Enabling this option could stop trading (and close all opened trades) in the minutes of news.
- BeforeNewsStop - time in minutes before the news for the EA to pause operation, for example, 5 minutes before the news release. The EA switches to "News time" mode.
- AfterNewsStop - time in minutes after the news for the EA to pause operation, for example, 5 minutes after the news release. The EA deactivates the "News time" mode.
- NewsLight, NewsMedium, NewsHard - enable downloading weak, medium and strong news.
- offset - Time zone (GMT).
- NewsSymb - list of all currencies, for which the news should be downloaded. If empty, currencies of the current symbol are used.
- DrawLines - draw lines on the chart.
- Next - draw only the upcoming news, do not draw the past news.
- Signal - alert about the approaching news at the distance of BeforeNewsStop minutes.
It is working with any broker, any pair, any time frame, any Account Type and any condition.