PH Double Percent Bollinger Bands
Following the same principle of the Double Smoothed Stochastic (Walter Bressert), here is : DSBB the Double Smoothed Bollinger Bands.
First we calculate the percentage Bollinger Bands smoothed by exponential average ( blue line oscillator).
Secondly we calculate the percentage of percentage Bollinger Bands smoothed by an exponential average (red line oscillator).
- Smooth EMA Period: We choose the smoothing exponential average period.
- Price: We choose the price of the Bollinger Bands average.
- Bol Bands Period: We choose the period of the average of Bollinger Bands.
- Deviation: We choose the deviation of Bollinger Bands.
Calculation Percent Bollinger bands:
- %BollingerBands = 100 x (Price-Lower Band) / (Upper Band - Lower Band)
Please, never trade without Stop Loss. The best way is to test this indicator before spending money.