Signal Saasa is a signal indicator displaying arrows when a signal is triggered.
Timeframes: М15, М30 and Н1.
The indicator arrows neither blink nor disappear saving traders from confusion.
The algorithm is based on searching for price patterns with a double check on several reference points increasing a signal accuracy.
Symbols: USDCHF, EURUSD, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, EURCHF and EURJPY. You can test other symbols as well.
- Reference_level1 = 3 - first basic price level for checking a price combination.
- Reference_level2 = 2 - second basic price level for checking a price combination.
- Ratio = 2 - trend ratio. The greater the value, the greater the number of signals.
- Alert_Signal = True - enable alerts.
- NumberOfBars = 20000 - number of bars in history to be displayed on the chart.