Take away and start again MT4
TAASA is a multicurrency trend-trading Expert Advisor.
- Trading is based on recognition of a trend change.
- ECN accounts with a minimum spread are preferred.
- Quotes with 4 and 5 decimal places are supported.
Signal monitoring and other products: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/niktron/seller
This Expert Advisor has been transferred to MetaTrader 5 for more advanced testing.
МТ5 version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/27011
- The lot size is controlled by the parameters LotType and LotSize
- Positions are opened and closed on each new bar of the TimeFrameMA period at certain values of the Moving Average, RSI indicators (ma1,ma2,rsi)
- Positions are closed by reverse signals (except positions with negative profit when CloseOnlyProfit is set to true)
- The take profit and stop loss values are tied to market volatility for the last H_Volatility hours, adjusted by coefficients k_TP and k_SL
- New positions are not opened in case the current spread exceeds max_spread, but this parameter does not affect the closure of positions
- Filtering is carried out through analysis of changes in tick data for bs and the minimum threshold of the closed bar's last volume MinVol
- The Expert Advisor supports trading in combination with other trade robots and has an identification setting magic_x
- LotType - lot calculation method (BalanceLot - based on balance; FixtLot - fixed lot)
- LotSize - lot size (if BalanceLot is selected, Lot=AccountBalance/100000*LotSize)
- H_Volatility - the number of hours to calculate the volatility
- k_TP - ratio of take profit to volatility
- k_SL - ratio of stop loss to volatility
- min_SL - the minimum stop loss value
- max_SL - the maximum stop loss value
- min_TP - the minimum take profit value
- max_TP - the maximum take profit value
- TS - trailing stop in points (0 - disabled)
- TimeFrameMA - timeframe to calculate the Moving Average indicator
- ma1 - averaging period of the slow МА
- ma2 - averaging period of the fast МА
- rsi - RSI period
- MethodMA - averaging method
- PriceMA - applied price
- MaxOpenPos - the maximum number of positions opened by the EA at a time (0 means the number if unlimited)
- CloseOnlyProfit - do not close losing trades upon receiving a signal to close, and wait for the breakeven take profit or stop loss to trigger
- max_spread - the maximum spread at which new positions can be opened (does not affect closure)
- slip - slippage in points
- bs - the number of bars to analyze the volumes
- MinVol - the minimum volume of the last candle for opening trades (filter of the flat)
- magic_x - unique ID to use the EA along with other experts
Please use a reasonable lot size!