Pivot Point Scanner Multi Pair
This indicator has been created by a former hedge-fund employee and it automatically identifies when prices reach their pivot point levels. This indicator only needs to be placed on one chart and it can simultaneously monitor as many as 28 pairs. And you can choose to monitor as few (or as many) pairs as you wish. You can also select from a variety of pivot point calculations. Including Classic, Camarilla, Woodie's, Demark and Fibonacci pivots.
Remember: For many years, traders and market makers have used pivot points to determine critical levels of support and resistance. And these levels often act as price barriers where large amounts of orders can accumulate. Therefore, these levels can be used to define entries/exits and provide a very strong R/R ratio.
This indicator focuses on the D1 time-frame, because this is the most important time-frame for pivot point strategies among institutional traders.
- See the screenshots below for further details and contact us if you have any questions. We are always happy to help. =)
- Also make sure to watch our short video. As it includes the top-10 hedge-fund trading rules, that every trader should know.
- Can simultaneously monitor all 28 pairs. Apply the indicator to just one chart and instantly monitor the entire market.
- You have full control to monitor as few (or as many) pairs as you wish.
- Triggers a real-time alert whenever a specified level is reached.
- You can select from a variety of pivot point calculations. Including Classic, Camarilla, Woodie's, Demark and Fibonacci pivots.
- Pivot Type: This is where you select the pivot calculation you wish to use. Standard, Woodie's, Camarilla, Demark or Fibonacci.
- Symbols: The indicator monitors the top 28 pairs by default, but you can select less pairs if you wish.
- Alert Interval Minutes: Choose time interval for receiving alerts on a specific pair.
For example: Do you want to be alerted every time price touches the pivot level? Or do you want to be alerted only one time every 'X' minutes? This parameter lets you choose.