Ultimate Strength Meter Strong VS Weak
This indicator has been created by a former hedge-fund employee and is specifically designed for measuring the strength of the 8 most popular currency pairs. Allowing you to quickly select the best pairs to trade (Strong VS Weak) and helping you avoid the pairs that are consolidating (with no momentum).
- See the screenshots below for further details and contact us if you have any questions. We are always happy to help.
- Please be aware that we have been selling the MT4 version of this indicator for over a year and you can check the reviews/comments here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/12694
- Also make sure to watch our short video. As it includes the top-10 hedge-fund trading rules, that every trader should know.
- Easily monitor the strength of the 8 major currencies and all 28 pairs. USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, CHF, AUD, NZD and CAD
- You can select the precise time to begin calculating values. For Example: The beginning of the New York trading session or after a news-event.
- Receive real-time crossovers alerts.
- You have full-control of the colors and currencies to be displayed.
- Plotted-graph allows you to analyze when crossovers occurred, as well as anticipate any potential extremes.
- Full analysis of up/down percentage values, as well as head-to-head comparisons between currencies.
- Use Alert: True = Alerts On, False = Alerts Off
- Alerts Interval: Choose interval for receiving crossover alerts.
- Start Time: Select the time to begin calculating the values.
- Color Up: The color for a currency that is higher in value.
- Color Down: The color for a currency that is lower in value.
- Color None: The color for the empty rows.
- Text Color: The color for the text in the head-to-head display area.
- Line Color: The color for the text in the overall percentage area.
- Text Size: The font size for the overall text.
- Xspace: The horizontal spacing in the head-to-head display area.
- Yspace: The vertical spacing in the head-to-head display area.
- Xoverall: The location for the overall percentage area.
- Xconclusion: The location for the ranking area.
- Space_y: The vertical spacing in the ranking area.
- Space_x: The horizontal spacing in the ranking area.
- Currency Selection: True = Display, False = Do not display
- Currency colors: Color to assign to each currency.
- Line Thickness: Thickness of the lines in the graph.