It's a Fully Automated Forex Trading Expert Advisor. In its analysis of the market before trading decisions is made, Bollinger Band indicator and the nature of past candlestick are employed to spot a very profitable Price level. The EA provides stop loss and target Point for every trades opened. Stop loss is trailed by the help Moving Average Indicator.
- Pair - EURUSD, GBPUSD
- Timeframe - 5minute
Note, to use it on other pair and other time frame carryout OPTIMIZATION to get the best setting.
It does not use:
- VPS that is available 24/7
- Four (4) and Five (5) digit brokers
- Minimum initial Balance - $1000
- low spread
- MinimumSLPT – Minimum threshold value for Target Point and Stop Loss
- MaximumSLPT – Maximum threshold value for Target Point and Stop Loss
- MAPeriodTrailing - Moving Average Period for Stop Loss trailing
- TargetPoint - Value used in Target Point equation
- StopLoss - Value used in Stop loss equation
- FirstTrailingConstant - first value used in trailing formula
- SecondTrailingConstant - Second value used in trailing formula
- BBPeriod - Period of Bollinger Band indicator
- UseMoneyManagement – if set true, EA trade according to the set value of set percentage risk
- Lots – Trading size
- LotDecimals– Decimal places of the value of Lots
- RiskInPercentage – Percentage of deposit to risk while trading
- MaximumLot – Maximum trading size
- UseFixedMoney – If set true, EA use fixed money set in trading
- RiskInMoney – Amount of money to risk while trading
- MaxTradesPerDay - Maximum number of trade in a day
- ReplacePendingOrders - If set true, EA replaces pending order
- LimitSignalsToRange - If set true, EA limit signal to set time range
- TimeRangeFrom - Start of time range
- TimeRangeTo - End of time range
- ExitAtEndOfRange - If set true, EA closes trade at the end of time range
- ExitAtEndOfDay - If set true, EA closes trade at the end of day
- ExitTimeEOD - Time to exit trade in a day
- ExitOnFriday - If set true, EA closes trade on Friday
- ExitTimeOnFriday - Time to exit trade on Friday
- TradeLong - If set true, EA can open long position
- TradeShort - If set true, EA can open short position
- TradeSunday – if true, the EA is allowed to trade on Sunday.
- TradeMonday – if true, the EA is allowed to trade on Monday.
- TradeTuesday – if true, the EA is allowed to trade on Tuesday.
- TradeWednesday – if true, the EA is allowed to trade on Wednesday.
- TradeThursday – if true, the EA is allowed to trade on Thursday.
- TradeFriday – if true, the EA is allowed to trade on Friday.
- TradeSaturday – if true, the EA is allowed to trade on Saturday.
- MaxSlippage - Maximum Allowable slippage
- CustomComment - A comment for each trade
- MagicNumber - Trades ID
- EmailNotificationOnTrade - if set true, EA is allowed to send trade notification to email
- DisplayInfoPanel - if set true, EA displays trading panel while trading
Feel free to contact me for any question.