NewsBreaker EA is trying to trade strong short-term trends during the announcement of important economic news. The EA is supported by an integrated news filter.
- Trading Time: Open trades all day during the announcement of relevant news.
- Pairs: EURUSD, other major pairs can be used after optimizing the parameters.
- Broker: It is recommended to use an ECN low-spread broker and a suitable VPS Provider.
- Trading days: All weekdays with relevant news.
- Minimum Deposit: 100 USD.
- Minimum Leverage: 1:100.
- Risk: 10-30 low risk setting 40-60 middle risk setting 70-90 high risk setting.
- The EA has its own Magic number and is ideally suited to complement other Expert Advisors.
- No martingale, no grid, no hedging.
- Equity protection by dynamic and hidden Stop Loss and Break Even application.
Trading Time Settings
- start hour - hour broker server time, in which the EA starts the trading period.
- start minute - minute broker server time, in which the EA starts the trading period.
- end hour - hour broker server time, in which the EA ends the trading period.
- end minute - minute broker server time, in which the EA ends the trading period.
General Trading Settings
- allowed Spread in Points - maximum allowed spread (in points) to open a trade.
- allowed Slippage in Points - maximum allowed slippage (in points) to open a trade.
- use Moneymanagement - 'false' means trade with fixed Lotsize; 'true' means trade with automatic LotSize via risk setting.
- fixed LotSize - if use Moneymanagement = 'false', then trade with fixed Lotsize.
- Risk - percentage of free margin to trade - for example: risk 10 means 0.01 lot per 100 USD free margin.
- max Lotsize - maximum allowed lot size to open trades.
- XSecondPause - the opening of a new trade (in the same direction) will pause for x seconds after closing the last trade.
- Delta Points - determine additional distance in points above and below the predefined range and thus determine the entry price for buy and sell trades during the breakout.
Magic Number Settings
- Magic Number - unique number to identify each trade.
- Order Comment - you can set here your trade comment.
- TP Value in Points - take profit in points.
- SL Value in Points - stop loss in points.
- EnablePartialClose - If 'true', then trading with partial TP levels is possible.
- PartialClosePercent - % Share of the total lot size, which is provided for each level of TP (Example: total lot size 0.05 lot, PartialClosePercent 20%, achieve one each TP level closed 0.01 lot).
- TPSteps - Number of the TP level.
- EnableBreakEven - If 'true', then trading with Break Even Feature is possible.
- BreakEvenProfitPoints - Amount of profit in points with the SL value is set to the entry price.
Trading Day Setting
- MondayAM - if 'true', then trading on Monday AM is possible; if 'false', then there will be no trades executed on Monday AM.
- MondayAMStartTime - start time trading period on Monday AM.
- MondayAMEndTime - end time trading period on Monday AM.
- MondayPM - if 'true', then trading on Monday PM is possible; if 'false', then there will be no trades executed on Monday PM.
- MondayPMStartTime - start time trading period on Monday PM.
- MondayPMEndTime - end time trading period on Monday PM.
News Filter Setting
- UseNewsFilter - if 'true', then the news filter is active, if 'false', then the news filter is inactive.
- SymbolsToCheck - news relevant pairs can be set individually.
- UseHighImpact - if 'true', then high impact news are considered.
- HighBeforeMins - allow trading from x minutes before the high impact news.
- HighAfterMins - allow trading until y minutes after the high impact news.
- UseMediumImpact - if 'true', then medium impact news are considered.
- MediumBeforeMins - allow trading from x minutes before the medium impact news.
- MediumAfterMins - allow trading until y minutes after the medium impact news.
- UseLowImpact - if 'true', then low impact news are considered.
- LowBeforeMins - allow trading from x minutes before the low impact news.
- LowAfterMins - allow trading until y minutes after the low impact news.
A live monitoring of the NewsBreaker EA can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/xdeimosx
To use the news filter, you have to add this URL http://ec.forexprostools.com/ in MetaTrader 4 setting. Then allow WebRequest for listed URL.
Added possibility for trading on other timeframes, for example, on M30 and H1 in addition to standard M15.