Scalper Reversal Pro
This Expert Advisor is an improved version of the Swing Scalper Reversal. The trading strategy is the same, but the Pro version has the ability to use Martingale.
The Expert Advisor expects retracements after a strong market movement. As soon as a bar of a different color (opposite trend) appears, after a few bars of the same color the EA opens a trade. You can adjust the number of bars, at which a trade can be opened. If a stop loss was hit, and the MartingaleFactor is greater than 0, the lot size will be increased. Thus, the market reversal will "caught" not immediately, but after a few losses (the last lot will cover all those losses). Te maximum number of consecutive losses can be adjusted using the MartingaleStopAfter parameter. It is not recommended to set a high value, because in dangerous cases, there is a risk of being unable to get out of a losing series (due to insufficient funds on the account to open a large lot). It is recommended to use cent accounts for this EA (at least until it makes a sum large enough).
The EA can be used on the timeframes from M5 to H1, the currency pairs with low spreads should be selected. Do not forget to optimize the parameters before trading and after a certain time period.
- Lots - lot size (if 0, a lot is calculated based on the percentage of account free margin);
- Percentage of free money - percentage of free margin to open each new trade (applicable when Lots=0);
- MaxSpread - the maximum allowable spread to open trades (for floating-spread symbols, to avoid opening with a large spread);
- Magic - unique identifier (use different magic numbers if multiple Expert Advisors run in your terminal);
- StopLoss - the Stop Loss order value;
- TakeProfit - order closing price at a certain profit target;
- Stop to breakeven after - move stop loss to breakeven after a specified number of points;
- MartingaleFactor - after each trade, the following lot is multiplied by this value. If set to 0, then Martingale is not used (recommended from 1.5 to 2.5);
- MartingaleStopAfter - stop increasing the lot size and reset the volume to initial value, if the number of consecutive losses reaches the specified value;
- StopToBreakevenBars - the number of bars, after which the stop loss can be moved to breakeven;
- CloseAfterXBars - close a trade after passing X bars (where X is the value of this parameter);
- CloseAfterXOppositeBars - close a trade when X bars of the opposite trend appear;
- CandlesForTradeTrigger - the number of bars with the same color (same trend) required for the EA to open a trade;
- MinimumPipDistance - minimum distance the price should move in one direction for opening a trade;
- MaximumPipDistance - maximum distance the price can move in one direction for opening a trade;
- MinDistanceEachBar - minimum distance of each bar during a strong movement in one direction;
- IndentationBars - offset in bars after a strong movement in one direction (it is recommended to keep this parameter small, from 2 to 5);
- AdxPeriod - ADX indicator period;
- MinAdxLevel - ADX indicator minimum level;
- MaxAdxLevel - ADX indicator maximum level;
- Trading start hour - trading start hour;
- Trading end hour - trading end hour;
- CloseOrdersEndHour - close orders and reset the lot size to initial value at the trading end hour;
- ShowInfo - show information.