New Impostol indicator is based on the relative strength index (RSI) and trend indicator ADX. It allows you to identify trends for trading. The indicator signals are easy to understand, because it shows the recommended entries by the arrows up or down. It has a minimum of settings and is easy to use.
- Shows market entries as arrows.
- The indicator is not redrawn.
- Recommended timeframe H1 and above (on the lower timeframes may have false signal).
- Recommended currency pairs EURUSD, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD.
- BarsToProcess - Number of processed bars.
- Sensitivity - Sensitivity of indicator.
- Distance - The distance to shift arrows from the high and low respectively.
- SizeArrow - The size of the arrows (no more than 3).
After the first signal to buy (sell), additional signals to buy (sell) may appear on further bars, which is an additional confirmation of the signal or a continuation of the current trend. The signal to close a position can be the appearance of a signal, opposite the original one, or closure at a certain profit.