Forex Star MT5
The trading robot opens and closes positions by the indicator signals - buys at support levels, sells at resistance levels, which allows to capture large movements. It has the option to close positions by take profit and stop loss. When new signals appear the EA adds orders. When an opposite signal appears: if the order basket is in profit, then the EA closes it; if the basket is in loss, the robot opens opposite orders. The EA settings can be adjusted right from the chart. The EA also features the News Stop Trading system, which suspends trading during the news releases. It is also possible to close positions from the chart using the "close buy", "close sell", "close all" buttons.
The Expert Advisor can work on netting and hedging accounts. Account type is determined automatically when you start trading.
Real operation monitoring as well as my other products can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/mechanic/seller
The product works both on 4 and 5-digit quotes. Specify values in points like for 5 decimal places in the input parameters, and it will automatically recalculate everything for 4 decimal places.
- Initial lot - initial lot value;
- Lot Multiplier - lot multiplier for the second and subsequent orders;
- Max Lot - maximum lot size for the EA operation;
- Grid Step - minimum distance between the indicator signals for opening an order;
- Take Profit, points - take profit in points.
- Stop Loss, points - stop loss in points from the first order;
- Trail Start, points - profit in points to activate trailing stop;
- Trail Distance, points - trailing stop distance;
- Start Time - the EA operation start time (server time), in which it is allowed to open deals;
- Stop Time - the EA operation end time (server time), in which it is allowed to open deals;
- Distance - distance to the level for the indicator signal to appear;
- Magic - magic number for the Expert Advisor to identify its positions;
- NewCycle - when enabled, the EA works non-stop, otherwise, the EA does not open new orders after a series of trades (enable/disable);
- Type of fill - choose order fill type in accordance with your broker's conditions;
- Imp1DRAW, Imp2DRAW, Imp3DRAW - display news on the chart (enable/disable);
- Pause before a high importance news - suspend the EA operation before important news in minutes;
- Pause after a high importance news - suspend the EA operation after important news in minutes;
- Pause before a medium importance news - suspend the EA operation before medium importance news in minutes;
- Pause after a medium importance news - suspend the EA operation after medium importance news in minutes;
- Pause before a low importance news - suspend the EA operation before low importance news in minutes;
- Pause after a low importance news - suspend the EA operation after low importance news in minutes;
- News - select news source.
In order to activate the News Stop Trading function, enable Allow WebRequest and add “http://ec.forexprostools.com”, "https://www.dailyfx.com", "http://time.is/UTC" into the URL list for WebRequest. To do this, open Tools > Options > Expert Advisors. Check the option "Allow WebRequests for listed URL:". Add http://ec.forexprostools.com, https://www.dailyfx.com, http://time.is/UTC and click OK. The EA takes news from the specified websites.