Professional Trend Convergence/Divergence Indicator
TCDDemo indicator is based on the Convergence/Divergence of Trend and shows you "up trend" (when trend grows) and "down trend" (when trend is falling).
In the middle is an adjustable "stop area" on which you cannot trade.
Briefly, the indicator shows you when to start or stop buy/sell.
TCDDemo indicator is a Demo version of TCD indicator with some restrictions:
- It works only on symbol [EURUSD]
- It works only on timeframe [M15]
TCDDemo indicator can run many instances, for all time frames and includes all 0 lag MAs. (Please see MAi indicator code section)
We recommend to run more instances of indicator on different timeframes, with different settings for better results (M15, H1, H4).
TCDDemo input parameters settings
The order from left to right is: name, [default value], min-max value.
If you accidentally enter a lower or higher value, the min-max value is used.
- FMA_method [ILRS] – FMA method
- FMA_step  0-100 – FMA step
- *FMA_smooth  0-100 – FMA smoothness
- *FMA_v_factor [0.0] 0.0-50.0 – FMA volume factor
- *FMA_lambda [0.3] 0.0-100.0 – FMA lambda (enabled only for REMA, REMA_Hull)
- Stop_level%  0-100 – Stop level in [+- %] (dead trading zone)
- Signal_level% [100.0] 0-100.0 – Signal level in [%]
- Signal_delay  1-20 – Signal delay [bars]
- LastBar  0-6000 – drawing the last bar (left-right descending order, 0 is the last)
- PastBars  10-6000 – bars drawing to the past (to the left)
*FMA = Fast moving average
*for certain methods is disabled, depending on the nature of the MA-s
For more details please see the description of TCD Full version.
This demo version is built to demonstrate the main features and usability of TCD.
If you like to use Full version of TCD unlimited or within an EA you have to buy or rent this product.
Are you satisfied with our work? Share your experiences and leave a comment.
If you need help using our trading tools or you have an issue or question, please contact me on: email@example.com