Professional Trend Convergence/Divergence Indicator
TCDDemo indicator is based on the Convergence/Divergence of Trend and shows you "up trend" (when trend grows) and "down trend" (when trend is falling).
In the middle is an adjustable "stop area" on which you cannot trade.
Briefly, the TCD shows you when to start or stop buy/sell.
TCDDemo indicator is a Demo version of TCD indicator with some restrictions:
- It works only on symbol [EURUSD]
- It works only on timeframe [M15]
TCDDemo indicator can run many instances, for all time frames and includes all 0 lag MAs. (Please see MAi indicator code section)
It is very fast and has, like all our indicators, a built-in "slider history testing" technology.
Program is design to operate in 2 automatic modes:
1. Slider mode
Turns on when attaching the indicator to the Chart or Visual Tester.
Here you can test/set your settings back in history with “slider” up to 32767 bars.
So, while Visual Testing EA, you can attach the indicator and easily adjust input parameters for critical points.
On Tester (only) you can exit "Slider mode" by pressing the <Esc> key.
2. Expert mode
Turns on when starting the indicator through expert with "iCustom" function.
It is designed only for EA use and “slider history testing” is disabled.
Indicator is equipped with “Error control”, so that you can always see what is going wrong and correct this.
TCDDemo input parameters settings
The order from left to right is: name, [default value], min-max value.
If you accidentally enter a lower or higher value, the min-max value is used.
- FMA_method [ILRS] – FMA method
- FMA_step  0-100 – FMA step
- *FMA_smooth  0-100 – FMA smoothness
- *FMA_v_factor [0.0] 0.0-50.0 – FMA volume factor
- *FMA_lambda [0.3] 0.0-100.0 – FMA lambda (enabled only for REMA, REMA_Hull)
- Stop_level%  0-100 – Stop level in [+- %] (dead trading zone)
- Signal_level% [100.0] 0-100.0 – Signal level in [%]
- Signal_delay  1-20 – Signal delay [bars]
- LastBar  0-6000 – drawing the last bar (left-right descending order, 0 is the last)
- PastBars  10-6000 – bars drawing to the past (to the left)
*FMA = Fast moving average
*for certain methods is disabled, depending on the nature of the MA-s
For more details please see the description of TCD Full version.
This demo version is built to demonstrate the main features and usability of TCD.
If you like to use Full version of TCD unlimited or within an EA you have to buy or rent this product.
Are you satisfied with our work? Share your experiences and leave a comment.
If you need help using our trading tools or you have an issue or question, please contact me.
2. Now you can use the "Slider" in "Visual Tester" Mode
- while testing EA, you can run the indicator and easily adjust input parameters for critical points
- <Esc> key to exit "Slider" mode