Professional 0 Lag MAs Trend Sensor Indicator
MAtsiDemo is a Trend sensor indicator, where 2 MA-s operates simultaneously.
This indicator is a Demo version of MAtsi indicator with some restrictions:
- It works only on symbol [EURUSD]
- It works only on timeframe [M15]
MAtsiDemo indicator can run many instances, for all time frames at once, so you can test and compare results with different settings.
It is very fast and has, like all our indicators, a built-in "slider history testing" technology.
We recommend to run more instances of indicator on different timeframes, with different settings for better results (M15, H1, H4).
MAtsi input parameters settings
The order from left to right is: name, [default value], min-max value.
If you accidentally enter a lower or higher value, the min-max value is used.
- L1_method [LSMA] – line_1 method
- L1_step  0-100 – line_1 step
- *L1_smooth  0-100 – line_1 smoothness
- *L1_v_factor [1.0] 0.0-50.0 – line_1 volume factor
- *L1_lambda [0.3] 0.0-100.0 – line_1 lambda (enabled only for REMA, REMA_Hull)
- L2_method [MDEMA] – line_2 method
- L2_step  0-100 – line_2 step
- *L2_smooth  0-100 – line_2 smoothness
- *L2_v_factor [1.0] 0.0-50.0 – line_2 volume factor
- *L2_lambda [0.3] 0.0-100.0 – line_2 lambda (enabled only for REMA, REMA_Hull)
- LastBar  0-6000 – drawing the last bar (left-right descending order, 0 is the last)
- PastBars  1-6000 – bars drawing to the past (to the left)
*for certain methods is disabled, depending on the nature of the MA-s
For more details please see the description of MAtsi Full version.
This demo version is built to demonstrate the main features and usability of MAtsi.
If you like to use Full version of MAtsi unlimited or within an EA you have to buy or rent this product.
Are you satisfied with our work? Share your experiences and leave a comment.
If you need help using our trading tools or you have an issue or question, please contact me.