Professional 0 Lag MAs Trend Sensor Indicator
MAtsiDemo is a trend sensor indicator, where 2 MA-s operates simultaneously.
This indicator is a Demo version of MAtsi indicator with some restrictions:
- It works only on symbol [EURUSD]
- It works only on timeframe [M15]
It is designed to cover a wider range of dynamic trends, where MAi is not so effective.
Included averages are described in MAi indicator code section.
MAtsi indicator can run many instances, for all time frames at once, so you can test and compare results with different settings.
It is very fast and has, like all our indicators, a built-in "slider history testing" technology.
Program is design to operate in 2 automatic modes:
1. Slider mode
Turns on when attaching the indicator to the Chart or Visual Tester.
Here you can test/set your settings back in history with “slider” up to 32767 bars.
So, while Visual Testing EA, you can attach the indicator and easily adjust input parameters for critical points.
On Tester (only) you can exit "Slider mode" by pressing the <Esc> key.
You can easily switch between time frames on the selected position and compare the results.
2. Expert mode
Turns on when starting the indicator through expert with "iCustom" function.
It is designed only for EA use and “slider history testing” is disabled.
Indicator is equipped with “Error control”, so that you can always see what is going wrong and correct this.
MAtsiDemo input parameters settings
The order from left to right is: name, [default value], min-max value.
If you accidentally enter a lower or higher value, the min-max value is used.
- L1_method [LSMA] – line_1 method
- L1_step  0-100 – line_1 step
- *L1_smooth  0-100 – line_1 smoothness
- *L1_v_factor [1.0] 0.0-50.0 – line_1 volume factor
- *L1_lambda [0.3] 0.0-100.0 – line_1 lambda (enabled only for REMA, REMA_Hull)
- L2_method [MDEMA] – line_2 method
- L2_step  0-100 – line_2 step
- *L2_smooth  0-100 – line_2 smoothness
- *L2_v_factor [1.0] 0.0-50.0 – line_2 volume factor
- *L2_lambda [0.3] 0.0-100.0 – line_2 lambda (enabled only for REMA, REMA_Hull)
- LastBar  0-6000 – drawing the last bar (left-right descending order, 0 is the last)
- PastBars  1-6000 – bars drawing to the past (to the left)
*for certain methods is disabled, depending on the nature of the MA-s
For more details please see the description of MAtsi Full version.
This demo version is built to demonstrate the main features and usability of MAtsi.
If you like to use Full version of MAtsi unlimited or within an EA you have to buy or rent this product.
Are you satisfied with our work? Share your experiences and leave a comment.
If you need help using our trading tools or you have an issue or question, please contact me.
2. Now you can use the "Slider" in "Visual Tester" Mode
- while testing EA, you can run the indicator and easily adjust input parameters for critical points
- <Esc> key to exit "Slider" mode