Professional 0 Lag Moving Averages Indicator
The indicator is a complete of moving averages with no lag.
MAiDemo indicator is a Demo version of MAi indicator with some restrictions:
- It works only on symbol [EURUSD]
- It works only on timeframe [M15]
It is very fast and has like all our indicators a built-in "slider history testing" technology.
We recommend to run more instances of indicator on different timeframes, with different settings for better results (M5, M15, H1, H4).
Program is design to operate in 2 automatic modes:
1. Slider mode
Turns on when attaching the indicator to the Chart or Visual Tester.
Here you can test/set your settings back in history with “slider” up to 32767 bars.
So, while Visual Testing EA, you can attach the indicator and easily adjust input parameters for critical points.
On Tester (only) you can exit "Slider mode" by pressing the <Esc> key.
You can easily switch between time frames on the selected position and compare the results.
2. Expert mode
Turns on when starting the indicator through expert with "iCustom" function.
It is designed only for EA use and “slider history testing” is disabled.
MAiDemo input parameters settings
The order from left to right is: name, [default value], min-max value.
If you accidentally enter a lower or higher value, the min-max value is used.
- Method [LSMA] – indicator method
- Step  0-100 – indicator step
- *Smooth  0-100 – lines smoothness
- *V_factor [1.0] 0.0-50.0 – volume factor
- *Lambda [0.3] 0.0-100.0 – lambda (enabled only for REMA, REMA_Hull)
- LastBar  0-6000 – drawing the last bar (left-right descending order, 0 is the last)
- PastBars  1-6000 – bars drawing to the past (to the left)
*for certain methods is disabled, depending on the nature of the MA-sFor more details please see the description of MAi Full version.
This demo version is built to demonstrate the main features and usability of MAi.
If you like to use Full version of MAi unlimited or within an EA you have to buy or rent this product.
Are you satisfied with our work? Share your experiences and leave a comment.
If you need help using our trading tools or you have an issue or question, please contact me.
2. Now you can use the "Slider" in "Visual Tester" Mode
- while testing EA, you can run the indicator and easily adjust input parameters for critical points
- <Esc> key to exit "Slider" mode