Professional Trend Indicator
TiDemo indicator is based on its own oscillator and shows you trend changes.
This indicator is a Demo version of Ti indicator with some restrictions:
- It works only on symbol [EURUSD]
- It works only on timeframe [M15]
- There is no "Indicator_Output" Buffer, but you can retrieve other buffers information
Indicator includes adjustable Polynomial and MAs channels, Trend lines and Oscillator filter with which you can adjust the spread of indicator.
You can run many instances, for all time frames at once, is very fast and has, like all our indicators, a built-in "slider history testing" technology and error control.This indicator is designed primarily for professional use and is very useful in "stop lose trading" with larger sizes of lots, where precise criteria is required for the most likely outcome.
We recommend to run more instances of indicator on different timeframes simultaneously for better results (M15, H1, H4), optimization of EA every two months and favorable starting position.
Ti input parameters settings
The order from left to right is: name, [default value], min-max value.
If you accidentally enter a lower or higher value, the min-max value is used.
- Channel_mode [TR_OFF CH_ON] - here you can select desired combination with trend lines
- Channel_type [POLY] - type of channel (polynomial or moving average)
- *Trend_logic [OUT_STOP_3] - trend output logic
- *Channel_logic [IN_STOP_1] - channel output logic
- Channel_bars  4-6000 - channel bars when Auto_calc=[false]
- Equidistant [false] - switch on/off Equidistant Channel (true=on/false=off)
- Auto_calc [true] - switch on/off automatic calculation of channel bars
- Oscillator_coeff (xOscAVG) [4.0] 0.0-40.0 - oscillator coefficient (x average chart oscillation - 1x OscAVG~1x spread in points)
- Polynomial_ex  0-10 - polynomial exponent
- MA_method [T3_Hull] - moving average method (ma method)
- MA_step  0-100 - ma step
- MA_smooth  0-100 - ma smoothness
- MA_v_factor [0.0] 0.0-50.0 - ma volume factor
- MA_lambda [0.0] 0.0-100.0 - ma lambda
- LastBar  0-6000 - last bar for calculation (0 is current)
- PastBars  100-6000 - bars for calculation in the past (to the left)
*Output Trend_logic/Channel_logic description
middle_zone=(Middle_Trend_1 or Middle_Channel_1) to (Middle_Trend_2 or Middle_Channel_2)
out_zone_1=(Upper_Trend or Upper_Channel) to (Middle_Trend_2 or Middle_Channel_2)
out_zone_2=(Lower_Trend or Lower_Channel) to (Middle_Trend_1 or Middle_Channel_1)
- MIDDLE_STOP - above the (Middle_Trend/Middle_Channel) line - SELL, below the (Middle_Trend/Middle_Channel) line - BUY
- IN_STOP_1 - in middle_zone STOP trading, above the middle_zone - SELL, below the middle_zone - BUY
- IN_STOP_2 - same like IN_STOP_1 except distance of lines changed
- IN_STOP_3 - same like IN_STOP_1 except distance of lines changed
- OUT_STOP_1 - in out_zone_1 allow BUY and SELL, below the out_zone_1 - BUY in out_zone_2 allow BUY and SELL, above the out_zone_2 - SELL
- or simple: (Lower_Trend/Lower_Channel) to (Middle_Trend_2/Middle_Channel_2) - BUY, (Upper_Trend/Upper_Channel) to (Middle_Trend_1/Middle_Channel_1) - SELL, all the rest BUY and SELL
- OUT_STOP_2 - same like OUT_STOP_1 except distance of lines changed
- OUT_STOP_3 - same like OUT_STOP_1 except distance of lines changed
For more details please see the description of Ti Full version.
This demo version is built to demonstrate the main features and usability of Ti.
If you like to use Full version of Ti unlimited or within an EA you have to buy or rent this product.
Are you satisfied with our work? Share your experiences and leave a comment.
If you need help using our trading tools or you have an issue or question, please contact me.