RPS (ReversPointStiven) indicator is based on ZigZagPointer and OscillatorJordan indicators. When the oscillator readings change near the extreme point, a signal in the form of an arrow appears on the chart. This allows you to avoid false signals and define market entry/exit points more accurately. Sometimes, the indicator generates signals without displaying an arrow. Such signals forecast the continuation of a trend.
The indicator features alert and push notifications.
- TimeFrame - working timeframe. You can set a higher timeframe than the current one. In that case, the signals are more rare but more accurate.
- Periods - oscillator period. The lesser the value, the faster the indicator reacts to changes.
- ExtDepth - zigzag indicator settings. This is the lowest number of points between the extreme points (Highs and Lows) of two adjacent candles for forming a local bottom or top (in %).
- ExtDeviation - zigzag indicator settings. Define the interval or number of candles afyer a previous indicator's extreme point, at which no search for a new extreme point is performed.
- ExtBackstep - zigzag indicator settings. This is the minimum value of the number of candles between all local extreme points (Highs or Lows).
- ShowAlert - enable alerts (yes/no).
- SendPush - send notifications (yes/no).
- SendMailInfo - send email alerts (yes/no).