Midnight EA is an advanced system based on Price Action technique in order to identify current market situation and predict future price movement. It does not use anything else than pure price action. It does not use martingale, grid, hedging, scalping and other risky techniques.
The EA works late in the evening (before midnight GMT) on M30. It closes orders after several minutes to 2-3 hours. Sometimes, it may take longer, but mostly in the morning all orders are closed.
The EA works with all pairs, but I recommend using max. 16, which I've selected in many optimizations and tests and which proved to be the best. These pairs are also selectable in the properties under the parameter "Selected_Symbol". If the symbols provided by your broker are without prefixes and suffixes, you can leave "Selected_Symbol" set to "Automatic" - the EA will automatically detect your currency pair and use the predefined settings which are hardcoded in the EA. If your symbols have prefixes or suffixes, you should choose pairs from "Selected_Symbol" corresponding to your symbols. To trade pairs not from the list, just set it to "Automatic".
Portfolio with 16 pairs tested since the beginning of 2010 to the end of 2016 made ~50.000 trades. With spread set to 20 and fixed size of an order, it gives the average winning ratio at around 95% with Profit Factor above 3 and Drawdown below 3% (for order size equal to 0.2 lot for 1000$ initial deposit for each pair - proportionally will be for 0.01 lot and 50$ deposit/pair).
With less initial capital (or for other reasons), you can start trading with the best 7 pairs, which are: GBPCAD, CADCHF, GBPCHF, EURCAD, EURCHF, USDCHF, AUDCAD. For them, winning ratio is over 97% and Profit Factor over 4. Starting from lot=0.01, you will not need more than 150-200$ balance, the drawdown should not be > than 5%.
Midnight EA is equipped with an algorithm that prevents a loss of more than 30-45 pips for each pair and it depends i.a. on the spread. The algorithm protects us also before closing an order with a loss on the Stop Loss when the spread explodes into huge value for a seconds, etc. It is just a dynamic Stop Loss, which is not visible for a broker and is resistant to spread manipulation by a broker. Take Profit is also dynamic and hidden - dependent on market conditions.
- Selected Symbol - default=Automatic (select a pair if your symbols have prefixes or suffixes),
- Magic Number - default=55555 (different than your other EAs),
- Max Slippage - default=1,
- Max Spread To Trade - default=25 (between 20 and 30 is ok),
- GMT Offset For Testing - default=0 (set according to your broker's or ticks' offset),
- Alerts - default=False (can be set to True or False),
- Notifications - default=True (-||-),
- Emails - default=False (-||-),
- Auto Lots - default=False (False for fixed value, True for automatic lot),
- Lots To Balance Factor - default=10 (see in description below),
- Trade Size In Lots - default=0.01 (-||-),
- Holiday Break: from Start In December (default 20th) till End In January (default 8th).
- "Auto_Lots"=False: the EA trades fixed lot specified in "Trade_Size_in_Lots",
- "Auto_Lots"=True: the EA trades automatic lot dependent on "Lots_To_Balance_Factor" - Factor = 1 means the EA will trade 0.01 lot for each 1000 units of balance (e.g. Factor set to 10 = 0.10 lot if your balance = 1000 USD/EUR/.. If your balance will grow to 1500 USD/EUR/.. order = 0.15 lot).
Remember, no one except yourself is responsible for any investment decision made by you. No one can guarantee that strategies and systems that bring profit now, will do the same in the future.